It's a beeeeeeeautiful Saturday!!! Which means another FUN and FABULOUS EtsyInspired Challenge from our adorable Ashley!!! She picked Misspottery's ETSY Shop for today. I loved many of the floral designs and soft pink that I saw!!
- Stamps: A Year Of Flowers
- Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury White, SU Pink Pirhouette
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirhouette
- Accessories: Hardware, Gems, Ribbon, Shimmerz
I really did keep this card very simple!!! Are you surprised?? LOL I just stamped 2 Daisies from the Gina K. stamp set A Year Of Flowers designed by the talented Melanie Muenchinger (yep, I got to meet and spend time with her too!!!!) and then cut them out, colored them very lightly with Pink Pirhouette and Niji Waterbrush. I used the AWESOME Pure Luxury cardstock Gina carries!!! I added some Shimmerz to the centers. Just a bit of cuttlebugging and ribbon and hardware......VOILA!!! A simple card for any occasion!!
Now check out all the deets on Ashley's Blog on how you can play along and be put into a drawing for a wonderful prize!!! Make sure you post your challenge back to Ashley's Blog in time!!!! Ashley will also have a sample for you to help get your mojo flowin' as will all the Etsy Girls.........stop by their blogs:
Wanna Be June's EtsyInspired Guest DT Member??
Here's how you enter:
1. Complete each EtsyInspired Challenge for the month of April, there will be 4. Start with this past week's challenge.
2. Post your creations on your blog
3. At the end of the month, I will have a post asking who participated in all FOUR challenges. Be sure to post on that!
The winner will be announced the first week of May. The prize will be the guest spot on the EtsyInspired design team for the month of June. Good luck and tell your friends!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~