Saturday, April 11, 2009

EtsyInspired #31.................Melanie's Flowers!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a beeeeeeeautiful Saturday!!! Which means another FUN and FABULOUS EtsyInspired Challenge from our adorable Ashley!!! She picked Misspottery's ETSY Shop for today. I loved many of the floral designs and soft pink that I saw!!



  • Stamps: A Year Of Flowers
  • Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury White, SU Pink Pirhouette
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirhouette
  • Accessories: Hardware, Gems, Ribbon, Shimmerz

I really did keep this card very simple!!! Are you surprised?? LOL I just stamped 2 Daisies from the Gina K. stamp set A Year Of Flowers designed by the talented Melanie Muenchinger (yep, I got to meet and spend time with her too!!!!) and then cut them out, colored them very lightly with Pink Pirhouette and Niji Waterbrush. I used the AWESOME Pure Luxury cardstock Gina carries!!! I added some Shimmerz to the centers. Just a bit of cuttlebugging and ribbon and hardware......VOILA!!! A simple card for any occasion!!

Now check out all the deets on Ashley's Blog on how you can play along and be put into a drawing for a wonderful prize!!! Make sure you post your challenge back to Ashley's Blog in time!!!! Ashley will also have a sample for you to help get your mojo flowin' as will all the Etsy Girls.........stop by their blogs:

De (Guest Designer)
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Lindsay
Shannon
Taylor
Tiffany
Tonya

Wanna Be June's EtsyInspired Guest DT Member??

Here's how you enter:
1. Complete each EtsyInspired Challenge for the month of April, there will be 4. Start with this past week's challenge.
2. Post your creations on your blog
3. At the end of the month, I will have a post asking who participated in all FOUR challenges. Be sure to post on that!


The winner will be announced the first week of May. The prize will be the guest spot on the EtsyInspired design team for the month of June. Good luck and tell your friends!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. Lee your card turned out great Simple must be the way to go this week I saw your comment on Ashley's blog and I too went way less involved then I normally do!!!

    I do so love those Daisy images though you did a great job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee this is beautiful. Love that soft pink and the pretty flower images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's simply beautiful Lee! I love the colors & texture of your card...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv - lee card Miss Lee!!! You rock sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful! I was inspired to use flowers this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that really is clean and simple! I'm impressed! I love the colors and the flower! The ribbon and the hardware are really pretty too! Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, your card is so soft and pretty. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo Lee so pretty and feminine. You sure know how to work the pink and bling girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was gonna ask if you were sure you made that, but then I read the word "shimmerz" and all was right with the world. I love your version of CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely...such pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This turned out beautifully, Lee! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple, but VERY adorable!!! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really, really, really like your card!! It's lovely! I don 't think I can participate in the challenge this month with Colin recovering from bilateral carpal tunnel surgery and us looking after our grandson - but I hope it goes well! Thanks for your comments on my circle journal entry too. I just love that photo as well :)

    Hope you and your family had a very happy and holy Easter. XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Lee - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the simple elegance of this card Lee, you always amaze me, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. It IS beautiful...I always think that white cuttlebugged cardstock can add elegance to any card and it sure did here! :)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the clean look of this card. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!