Saturday, April 18, 2009

ETSY Inspired #32............Angel Face Designs!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Aren't these little Bees just tooooo sweet???!!!!! LOL Welcome to this week's ETSY Inspired Challenge.......the adorable Ashley picked out this cool little shop that features handstamped silver jewelry, Angel Face Designs.


I picked the adorable Bee Mine pendant for my inspiration as I'm just LUVIN' these cute Little Buggers by Unity Stamps!!!! I just wanted to sparkle this little Bee up as it's going to a friend's little girl!!! And she loves PINK and BLING!!!! A girl after my own heart since my own DD decided she likes the Clean And Simple style!!!! LOL I used my new Nesties....I am lovin' all the cool shapes!!!!
Now come play along for a chance to win a prize!!!! Just make any kind of creation that you are inspired to make by browsing through the featured Etsy Shop. Leave a comment on Ashley's Blog by Friday, April 24 linking your creation!!!! Make sure to read all the details as Ashley also has some Guest DT calls going on right now!!!! Come on....you know you want to play with us!!!!! LOL
Check out all the Etsy Girls' Creative Inspiration:







27 comments:

  1. Very cute Lee! Love the little guy myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute! I love it! Love that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee he is so cute!! :) I love the bling you added to the wings!!!! great job hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and all the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Lee and love the layout! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute inspiration and card! Beautiful patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and bling? I'm shocked!
    Love the little bee - way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really really cute Lee! I love the little bee and how you did the sentiment! That DP is fantastic as well! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little buzzy bee and a fab card too. Love it!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, at first I didn't like this stamp set. But, the more I see it on cute projects like yours, the more I appreciate it! Great card!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I HEART YOUR CARD!!!! I just have a sweet spot for all things bee-like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, so this totally makes me giggle!! How stinkin' cute your bee is, I love it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Lee! I love the dp and that yummy satin ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool idea. The card is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You rocked the challenge! Perfect image for the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that pendant! And your card is soooo cute! Glad you found a little girl who loves bling and pink like you! My DD is also different from me - she likes black and grunge :shock: and Emily LeStrange gear!!!!! Not me at ALL!!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee, this is adorable!! I love that bee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Bee image is adorable and I love the inspiration piece!!! I did not even notice it in the shop!!!

    Funny how we all migrate to pieces we know we have stamps or supplies to make!!! Great Job on this Lee!!!

    I love the Card!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog. Visiting from facebook. I decided to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a CUTE Bee!! :) Love your card and especially all that "bling" on there! I'm sure she'll love this!! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMWord, this is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute Lee! Happy Birthday again! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!