Saturday, April 4, 2009

ETSY Inspired #30....Feelin' Owlie!!!!

Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net

It's Saturday...............you know what that means???!!! Time for the Fun and Fabulous ETSY Inspired Challenge!!!! Our very sweet and talented leader, Ashley, has chosen such an adorable and whimsical shop, LaurenAlexander, as our inspiration for this week!!!

I chose this cutie patootie owl as my inspiration piece.........WHOOOOOO can resist an adorable owl???!!!! LOL Oh come on.............you sooooooooo knew there was gonna be a corny pun!!!!

  • Stamps: Unity's Be Owl Mine
  • Paper: Neenah White, Basic Grey - Marrakech
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics
  • Accessories: Liquid Applique, Flowers, Gems, Ribbon, Stickles

    I broke out one of my brand new Unity Stamps kits for this one!! I have been waiting for just the right time to ink up Be Owl Mine and this was it for sure!!!! I cut out the branch and used brown liquid applique on top to make it look more realistic. And had to add a few gems and a bit of Stickles!!! LOL Now take a good look around this adorable shop and play along!!!! The shop owner, Lauren, is offering up one of those cute pendants as a prize!!! So get creative and link up your challenge to Ashley's Blog by next Friday at noon to be entered into the drawing!! Also check out her adorable sample for this challenge!!!

Here are the other DT members with some creative samples to get your mojo flowing!!!

Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Lindsay
Shannon
Taylor
Tiffany
Tonya

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. cute, cute, CUTE!!! Loving all these owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great chance to use some new rubber!! I love that set... I need to put that on my list!

    My guest DT post is located http://stampin-de-va.blogspot.com/2009/04/etsy-inspired-challenge-30.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the inspiration piece, Lee! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Lee, this is fabulous. you nailed the inspiration piece and made this owl SOOOO stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image for your inspiration! LOVE the texture of the branch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... wow wow wow.... I love it!! :) You made such an awesome card as always Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, this is so cute! I love the colors and the layout! And of course the bling! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute .... whoo wouldn't love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! I love how you did the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this owl. I think he's from the 60s, and loves psycidelic colors. Cute!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just too cute, Lee! I love the colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so stinking good Lee!!! I love your papers and the layers and the colors and that Owl is so so so cute!!! Quite a few of us went with the Owl theme this week, but I do not think any of us used the same company Owls!!! Or colors how cool!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Lee! I love all the bright colors and fun prints...I'm in love with Marrakesh now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh love your take on the inspiration piece Lee! Love that branch how you did it, wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, what cute owls! Aren't they just the thing right now? I love your cards, Lee!

    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Everything about your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lee! What a cute card! A fantastic interpretation of the inspiration piece. Yes, WHO can resist an owl. LOL

    I'm trying hard to resist buying any more stamps because I need more like a hole in the head, but you're making it hard!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute Lee!! Thanks for the super cute card you sent me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card, Lee...love the new owl stamp and all your awesome details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this (who doesn't love an owl?)...great papers here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable Lee! Love your take on the IC!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh Lee, I love your owl!!!!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!