Friday, April 24, 2009

Etsy #33...........Brand New Gina K!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
It's Saturday!!!! Which means another super cute and fun ETSY Inspired Challenge!!!! Check out the shop Ashley picked for us, Opalescence. Some cute jewelry caught my eye.........this mermaid got me in the mood to use the brand new Gina K. Designs stamp set, Guiding Light by Rupa. It's such a wonderful seaside stamp set perfect for masculine cards!!!!




  • Stamps: Guiding Light
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury, GKD Chocolate Kiss, DCWV dsp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Markers
  • Accessories: Twill, Dew Drops
I kept it very simple as it's after midnight and I'm in a camper..........so the photo is definitely a bit dark and not the best quality!!!! LOL Now I have a TON of my stampin' stuff with me...........but that Light Box was just one too many things to attempt packing!!! LOL Now please play along and be sure to link your inspired creation to Ashley's Blog before next Friday night to be entered for a prize!!! And check out the amazing and sweet DT creations for some extra inspiration!!!

De (April Guest Designer)
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Lindsay Spencer
Shannon Bracken
Taylor Usry
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins

I'll be back with some more Gina K. with the GORgeous new sets released last night at the Gina K. SCS Release Party!!! Be sure to check out what's NEW at Gina K!!! And don't forget all the amazing tutorials, challenge and chatting on Stamp TV!!!!!

Tonite is also VSN on Splitcoast!!!! I'm gonna try to play along some.........I sure hope to see some of you there!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. love it lee! I just got my set in the mail and need to break it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lee. Love that image and the colors are so yummy. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lee! Beautifully done, love the stamping on the twill!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card and wonderful image Lee! great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee! Great card - love it (as always)!!!

    I don't want to be a pest, but did your envelope with your hole punching template ever get to you? It would be just like 'snail mail' to lose it!

    Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set is in my cart waiting for the $$ to pay for all I want- really like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply fabulous, Lee! I love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice masculine card! I really like the stamped sentiment on the twill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee,

    This card is totally fabulous!!! I love the papers you choose and that stamp is great too!!!

    Perfect for this weeks shop!!!

    Love it!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, you are cracking me up stamping from your camping trip! That's technology... and dedication...for you! LOL I don't blame you, though. When I travel, I feel like something is missing when I don't have my stamp stuff!

    I love this set by Gina K... I think I'll have to break down and get it. I'm also weakening about Unity... aaaack!

    Enjoy your vacation, while we enjoy your artwork!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Lee! Love how you stamped the sentiment on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Lee! I hope you are having a fun vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Lee - I love it!!! These new sets are fabulous, just ordered mine and cannot WAIT to play! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, I like the stamping on the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, gorgeous, Lee! Love the stamping on ribbon. I've never done that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome job you did on this, Lee...love the image and your beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!