Friday, April 17, 2009

Cottage Rumble #5.........Getting Sketchy!!!!



It's time to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Yep............Clear Artistic Stamps Cottage Rumble #5!!!!!!! You can check out the In The Cottage Studio Blog to see all the DT creations and get some mojo flowin'!!!!! LOL



I used the Sketch as is.......but feel free to flip it and get creative if you'd like!!!
Here is my card..........I really focused on the Flowers and Sentiment from Sympathy Garden. I love how the sentiment is curved and can easily be used with my Nestabilities! I just used layers of designer paper and similar colors of Shimmerz to color my image. Of course I had to had some bling!!!! LOL
Now come play along:
1) Make a card or scrap page following the sketch above. Upload it to your blog or any other gallery and come back here with a comment and link to your creation so that we all can see!
2) You can use ANY stamps for one entry.
3) If you use Clear Artistic Stamps you get two entries!
4) If you use a Technique Junkies technique (any stamps) you get two entries as well!
5) If you upload to SCS please add the keyword: cottagerumble5
6) Entries accepted until Thursday April 30 midnight, the day before our NEXT rumble :)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Lee! And what a great sketch. I will try to get one made this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Lee! Love the soft, warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Stamps!!! This card is gorgeous and the colors are amazing!!!! You really rocked this card Lee!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this bee :), and the card is adorable, love the layout and the dp.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!