Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BELLI Challenge #63..........SNOW DAY!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
YUP!!! My fellow Coloradans know..........April is often our snowiest month!!! We had a beautiful Sunday snowstorm.......over a foot of snow!!! What a perfect day for us to just tuck inside and bake and stamp and play games!!! Did I mention stamp??!!!! LOL The BELLI Challenge this week is Dry Embossing. Be sure to check out all the details on the Creative BELLI Blog and play along!!!!!



  • Stamps: Unity's Snow One Like You
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Neenah Black, SU Pink Pirhouette dsp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Stickles, Brads, Snowflake Brads, Clip, Ribbon

I pulled out my Snowflake Cuttlebug folder and embossed after I stamped and colored this CAAAAAAUUUUUUTE snowcouple called Snow One Like You!!!! The artist is the FABulously talented Lisa Hetrick of the Unity Stamps DT!!!! I love them!! I thought it would make a perfect anniversary card for a friend!! Check out all the BELLI Girls over on the BELLI blog for some inspiration and then come play!!!!

Announcement: NEW fun episodes on Gina K. Stamp TV!!!! Check out the fun new technique videos and come play along!!!!

Announcement: Limelight Papercrafts Sale!!! Happy Tax Day! Tax Day is coming up this week on April 15! Whether you will receive a refund or have to pay, Limelight Papercrafts wants to give YOU a Stimulus! Enter the code TaxDay at checkout to receive 15% off of your ENTIRE order!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. I think this really would make a cute anniversary card! Love it, Lee :) You're having so much fun....it's a pleasure to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome anniversary card Lee! Too cute! Love how you have embossed after stamping it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect "april card" hehe, and it has pink too! LOL are you ready for our next storm??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL card!! Love that pink!! :) But WOW, snow in APRIL!! I'm in bermuda shorts today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, tooo sweet!!! What adorable images and I love the embossing!!! Sounds like you need to make another trip to Texas to escape all that snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow in April? Wow!! I really do need to come see this! We're already in flip flops down here! :) Your card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't send that snow here!
    We're still trying to get rid of ours!!
    Your card is fabulous Lee! That is such a cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowowow snow in April, I dont think I could deal with that, I am sooooo ready for spring!!! But your card is adorable!!! Love it in the pink!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lee, you do such a good job making whimsical stamps look elegant! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!!! I totally love this card Lee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!