Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Belli Challenge #62.................Sweet Stuff!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Who doesn't LOVE treats????!!!! Okay, well, there might be a few out there...........but PLEASE don't tell me!!!!! LOL As you've probably guessed by now..........this week's BELLI Challenge was to make a treat holder...........okay, well, technically Chrissy challenged us to use Cello Bags.........but I mean really.........there is but ONE NOBLE USE for a Cello Bag, is there not???!!! To hold sweet treats!!! ;)


I made a little Triangle Box using Cammie's Triangle Treat Box Tutorial on SCS. It's sooooo simple!!! I LOVE Cammie.....and how creative she is!!! You know I got to meet her IRL!!!! I used a piece of designer paper, so it does tend to bow out just a bit on the sides. Of course I also filled that little Cello Bag up pretty full of jelly beans!!!!! LOL Well, I stamped the super sweets from Mix Up Of Cuteness by Unity Stamps and of course also had to Stickle them up!!! LOL Added some of this delicious Ruffle Ribbon and some Kaisercraft Rhinestones. You'll find these gorgeous embellies at Limelight Papercrafts!!! That's it!!! Super easy and a cute little gifty to hand out to the kiddos!!!
Wanna play along??? Please do!!!! And you've GOT to check out the Creative Belli Blog for samples from the DT............oh so creative and fun!!!!! And find out all the details on how to play along!! Then link your creation back to that blog so we can all see some more FUNTASTIC ideas!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Get it? It's sweets so I said it's "so sweet"?! Oh ok, I'll go quietly! :-)

    Think it's fab anyway!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee - Love your blog! I'm going to sign up to follow you if you don't mind! Maybe you can do the same for me :-)

    I saw your comment on Theresa's blog about your SU template. If you have the rest of the pack, and want another template, drop me an email. I received an extra one and SU said to keep it! I'll be happy to mail one to you if you will email me your snail mail address! mamagilliam@gmail.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, this is adorable!!! I love that little triangle box!!! And soooooo cute how you decorated it!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just adorable, looks hard with the whole triangle thing. will have to check out that tutorial. Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooo sweet! yummy Lee! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Lee! and thanks for joining my book group!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an sweet little treat box, Lee...I love the adorable sucker images and all the other awesome details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! I hadn't seen these triangle holders before!! What an awesome way to hold Easter goodies!! Love the extra sparkle and ruffled ribbon!!! Must go shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo very yummy Lee!!! LOVE this treat holder, it turned out cute!!! And, hey, if people don't like sweets, I don't want to know either - I like them too much, heehee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE your box!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is adorable with the lollipops and the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool triangle box, Lee! Love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything you do is amazing! I still have one of your first cards you made. I love your style! You've come a long way!!!

    I have an award for you over on my blog so stop by when you get a minute and pick it up!

    Love ya, GF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!