Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Belli #61..............Tickle Your Funny Bone!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

LOL.....April Fish!!!!! Isn't he cute???!!!! Anyway..............Chrissy's Belli Challenge this week is...............HUMOR!!!! Check out all the details on the Creative Belli Blog!!! And don't forget to link up your creation there too!!! You'll be able to check out all the super CUTE and FUN and HUMOROUS Design Team creations!!!

  • Stamps: Doodlefactory's Great Outdoors
  • Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Gina K. Pure Luxury White, DCWV Pet Stack
  • Ink: Memento, Copics
  • Accessories: Gems, Ribbons

I think these Doodlefactory critters are sooo funny!!! These little Skeeters are from the Great Outdoors set. How can you not get a little smile with this Get Well card???? LOL Now, are you in a funny mood??? Got some funny stamps so you can make someone smile???

Have a FUNtastic day!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Lee, Your card is perfect!I love it and it did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and colors. Love your card, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha! Love those little bugs! :) Great card, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lee!!! They made me laugh too!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Lee! If I was under the weather this would make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo very cute Lee!!! I love the colors, and the dp!! I hate mosquitos, but these are adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card....gotta love those bugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, that's funny! I love it!
    Great idea for this challenge!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so CUTE! I love those Skeeters!!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!