Friday, March 20, 2009

Limelight Six Chicks.........Fuzzy, Fluffy, Fun!!!!

Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net

Are you ready???? (umm.....yes, this is just several hours late......can you say "issues"??) But what a FABULOUS challenge and layered up sketch for Limelight Papercrafts this week!!! LOL

The product focus today is...........FUZZ!!! Fun flock, fuzzy fibers, furry embellies.........whatever your little heart desires!!!! Make sure you play and upload to Mandy's Blog for a fun PRIZE!!!!!


I used this adorable little Stampendous Mini Penguin Stamp...........I just LOVE him!!!! I'm not quite ready to give up my hopes for some more snowy winter yet........so I just had to ink up this cutie!!! I used Cottonball White Fun Flock and also a thin little bit of Citrus Orange Fun Flock underneath the white on his beak and feet!!! I put on a few snowflake embellies, a little red fiber, some Christmas Red Stickles and some Pearl Dew Drops for some more wintertime glitz!!!! LOL
Here are the details:
**Sketch challenge using Fuzz and Fluff!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC017.
**Post a comment with a link to your card on this post by Sunday March 22th at midnight (or before winner is drawn Mon a.m.)
**PRIZE ~ One jar of Purple Pleaser Fun Flock AND one package of Pineapple Sparkle Fibers to one random winner!

Check out my Sistah Chicks for some awesome creations!!!!!
Don't forget there's a fun little Easter Egg surprise included in your order and you never know just what little goodie you might find!!!! Or big one!!! ;)
My HHH post is below this one!!! This is an unprecendented 2 post day!!! I've never done that before!!!! LOL
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. Oh! What a cute, soft little penguin! My son would LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little penguin...but I more concerned that you still want winter to hang on, LOL. Spring is here my friend, YIPPEE!!!! But I do understand how much we in Colorado need some moisture...Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late, but so worth it! You wanted to bulid the suspense, didn't ya ;) it is sooo cute, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the fun flock on that little guy. Great texture card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable! Love the flock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo very cute Lee, I just adore that little penguin and flock is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, we'll let it slide this time. Heehee! I love this little penguin, and the fur just makes him cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute lee....I love that stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute Lee! I love the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fuzzy penguin is just too cute! What a great sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I thought you were describing me in your title there, haha!

    This is just too cute Lee! and just love all the fuzz and fluff here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...what a cutie!! Love everything you did on this! That red "stuff" really looks Christmasy--great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!