Friday, March 6, 2009

It's A Limelight Easter Basket Bonanza For HHH!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's the 6th!!!! You all know what that means?? The Limelight Six Chicks project!!! Plus the Guest Designers and our amazing leader Mandy........that actually means lots more than 6 amazing projects to check out!!!! LOL And did you all Hip Hop yesterday with Unity???? I couldn't this time here in Texas.......:(...........but I just ***know*** it was TONS of fun!!!!!

This month's theme is Easter Baskets!!! Can you tell??? LOL Although I decided to make mine a bit different from the norm!!! I just love these sweet lil pails and I found several in pastel colors. How perfect to fill them up with pretty, pastel M&Ms!!! And a little 4x4 matching card!!! I'm thinking maybe a teen or preteen who is "too old" for a traditional basket but still loves yummies!!!! LOL

So I used the adorable Little Buggers by Unity Stamps............Mandy has a TREMENDOUS selection of awesome Unity Stamps at Limelight Papercrafts!!! I also used Christmas Red Stickles and Yellow Stickles and White Satin Ribbon. And of course some of the FABULOUS Kaisercraft Rhinestones that Mandy carries in amazing colors!!!
Be sure to check out the other amazing designers and get some inspiration for some fun little basket and gift ideas!!!
EASTER EGG PROMOTION!!!!!
at Limelight Papercrafts! With each and every order (regardless of amount) through Easter Sunday, Limelight will be sending out a plastic Easter egg filled withgoodies! They could be filled with ribbon, stickers, Cat’s Eye inkpads, small stamps, buttons, Dew Drops, Shimmerz, and more! A few will have some “big prizes” written on slips of paper! There will be no rhyme or reason to which egg goes in an order. We’ll keep it as random as humanly possible! How fun is this??!!!!
Now stop by Angela's Blog for my fellow HHH Blog Hop!!!
Okay, it's almost time to get up and hit the road for our trip back home......maybe I can get a few winks in before breakfast!!! LOL Have a SUPER fabulous weekend and my friends and I'll see you at home!!! :)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. Love it Lee!! The M&M's match so well!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, can I have all those M&M's? yummy basket full of chocolate goodness! great work, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a teen/tween! Love all the ribbon on the handle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Lee! Definitely a great idea for the "big" kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right...this is a fun idea for older kids! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    And what a great idea for the older kiddos...though I wouldn't mind digging my paw into a bucket 'O M&M's!!!!!
    Safe travels!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute basket and card Lee! I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Little Buggers set is just perfect for Spring cards/Easter basket! Very cute little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, Lee! I love those Little Buggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hat cute little buggers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simple easter basket. I know a couple of teens that would really appreciate that more than the traditional types of baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMgosh!! I totally love these pails and all the ribbon you added, too!! Beautiful idea, and that has to be a lotta candy . . . yummm! :) Hugs, Kel

    P.S. -- Stop by my blog when you can. I have an award for you there, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!