Friday, March 13, 2009

HHH...............Think Pink Snow!!!!!!!

Okeedokee.........................first up.............the WINNER of the Princess Tay Blog Candy..........is...............

Martha of Creating Is Fun!!!!!!!!

Thank you to ALLLLLLLL of you wonderful, lovely ladies for entering and sharing such sweet and touching comments!!!! I'll say it again............this Papercrafting community is the BEST!!!! Martha..........just e-mail your snail mail addy and I'll get the Spunky Princess kit and the Bracelet out to you as soon as possible!!!!!

A VERY exciting and happy update with sweet lil Princess Tay..........her latest tests shows she is CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!! Now I know there are still many uphill battles............but truly what a miracle is that in itself!!!!!!!!!

Next up.............didja get to Hip Hop with all of us fun, wacky, amazing, silly, sweet and loving Unity Stamp Addicts???!!!! Whether you can just pop in now and then or Hip Hop the day away......you'll be welcomed and have a great time and be truly inspired by the amazing talent!!!!




Stamps: Unity's Jolly Little Winter
Paper: SU Pink Pirhouette, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - R-11 Pale Cherry Pink, BV-29 Slate, E-11 Barely Beige
Accessories: SU Pink Pirhouette Ribbon, Liquid Applique, Stickles, Rhinestones, Snowflake Embellies



One of the Hip Hop challenges was to use a "not new" Unity stamp/kit. This Jolly Little Winter was my very first Unity Stamp purchase..........and it was all I needed to become an instant addict!!! LOL I will always {{heart}} these penguins!!! And I'm still in a major PINK mode!!! Yep.........I am!!!! Well, I guess I often am!!! LOL I used Stickles and Applique to bling up this wintery scene!!

Now the next card I post will be a big change............if I succeed that is!!! ;) My friend Suzanne has issued a challenge to me..........and danged if I can't resist being challenged!!!! LOL I'm only allowed to use 1 layer, 1 image, 1 sentiment and 1 embellie!!!!! OMGOSH!!!!!! Talk about a challenge!!! You all HAVE to promise not to laugh at my efforts!!!! Well........at least not until I laugh first!!!! LOL By the way.......is 1 layer one layer on the card base or no layers on the card base???? See??? My very definition of Clean and Simple is in question!!!! ;)


Now many of you may already have Read About This On Splitcoast or on Lisa's Blog, but just take a moment and click on this picture or the link to read about how you can help out with the heart-wrenching Australia fires. It's a Non-Raffle with a chance to win some AWESOME prizes!!!

Well, please go check out Angela's Blog and the Unity specials and then all the other talented and wonderful blogs for the HHH!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. That card is so cute, Lee! I love the pink and the penguin. Also, thanks for the reminder about the raffle. I need to make a donation this weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to martha!! Love your card Lee, I love the pink paired with the cute penguins! I have yet to get this set, it is sooo cute!!You are so sweet to have called attention to so many great people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, is your one layer card missing or am I going nuts? I love love love that penguin card! I mean, I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable penguin cards! I love what you did with the snow and igloo and paired with those cute snowflake embellishments you created a wonderful winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee you are such a sweetheart bringing awareness to those who need it! :) Love the card, and can't wait to see your one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable Lee and that is awesome about Princess Tay! Thanks for the reminder about the raffle! I need to figure out my donation today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card...love all the colors and detail! What a story for Princess Tay...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Martha!! Love your card, Lee. Totally can't wait to see your stripped down, clean and simple card. I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your challenge card. That would be a very hard card to make for me, as well. Thanks for being a strong supporter of Tay's. She's special!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that card last night....and still love it today.

    It's so pretty. How much glitter did ya have on your face when you finished?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee since it was my challenge to you I will answer your question.....I don't want to stretch you to far....you don't have to count the card base as a layer...that is unless you want to take on the supersized challenge for it the card base IS THE LAYER!!!!!!

    I have faith creative friend....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable card, love all that glitter!
    Can't wait to see your limited layer card! :)
    take care.
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee- please check my blog for an award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lee! I finally have a moment to blog surf and try to catch up on emails. TGIF!!! Thanks again for your support of the Victorian Bushfire Appeal... you rock, and so does the prize you donated!

    I {{{love}}} that little penguin... and who doesn't love pink!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never thought pink snow can be soooooo cool! BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT..that card is the cutest thing ever Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card - I love seeing your penguin cards...they're always so much fun!

    Thanks for sharing Princess Tay's story and for the reminder of the raffle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!