Friday, March 27, 2009

HHH................Sweet Thing!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Hip Hop Hangover!!!!!!!!! Cupcake Style!!!! It's Friday..........y'all know that means some Unity Stamp creating!!!! I've just got one card to share since I'm saving up a special project to showcase for tomorrow's HUGE, MEGA, AMAZING, RECORD-SETTING Unity Blog Hop!!!! Yep........that's right.............come back tomorrow and hop through over 200 blogs!!! You heard that right!!!!! Now check out this week's Hip Hop Specials on Angela's Blog through this whole weekend!!!


  • Stamps: Cupcakes A La Yummy
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Real Red, Basic Grey
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Hardware, Gems, Ribbon, Stickles

Well, for now..........here's a little sweetness!! I love this cute Cupcakes A La Yummy kit!!!! Such cute sentiments too..........and since I've made this card I have Keith Urban's new song, Sweet Thing, playing over and over in my head!!! LOL Not a bad thing at all btw!!!! I love my country music!!!! This new Marrakech Basic Grey paper is sooooooooo amazing!!!! It made for some perfect Paper Piecing of the cupcakes!!! I got all my wonderful Embellies from Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts!!!!




Smiley from millan.net



We are in a major SNOWSTORM!!! We've had over a foot of snow and it's still snowing!!! Yippppeeee!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Keeping the woodstove going and DH is keeping the driveway plowed with the ATV.........DS has to keep our woodpile full!! And I get to bake and stamp!!! Gotta love THAT!!!! LOL Hope you all have a FUNTASTIC weekend and don't forget to come back tomorrow for that special Unity Stamps Hop!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. My goodness, that is A LOT of snow :) I am glad you are enjoying it! I love your cupcake card, great use of the Marrakech paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card, covered in sweetness! You have such a good outlook regarding all that snow! I am soooo ready for spring to arrive. Hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, are you kidding me? THIS is so rockin' awesome! love all that paper piecing and the sparkle! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum-O!!!! Love all the blingy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok now I'm hungry..LOL..I love that card! I never would have thought to stack the cupcakes that way! Awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowed in, woodstove, baking, ATV plowing...your family is having our "perfect day" experience...only we don't get snow anymore in Pennsylvania!!!! I longed all winter to be snowed in...never happened!:( So, I glad you're enjoying it! Looks like you already baked a gorgeous cupcake card....I love the sparkle!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a yummy card! Enjoy your snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sparkley little cupcakes! Great card, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Lee! Love all the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fantastic Lee! And snow? Wow!! Have fun stamping and baking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUMMY card Lee!!! Love this!! WOW!! Lots of snow....great weather to stay in and stamp!!! It's in the 70s here, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! Your card is making me hungry. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!! Sounds like you are enjoying your snow perfectly!! Sounds like a warm house full of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so yummy!! Makes me really want a cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love BG...I need that Marakesh pack. Thanks for the eye candy chica! Stay warm!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bling cupcakes!!! :) Super awesome! brr... snow... can't wait to see what you have tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the cupcakes! Great job! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the cupcakes and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love those glittery cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love all these cheery cupcakes...they look good enough to eat...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You sound like you were in your glory!!!!! I admit as much as I don't like our snow the snow you get would be beautiful and lovely. I hope you had a wonderful time baking and stamping...seems you did a wonderful job combining the two with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!! I still have not picked my jaw up off of the floor. I LOVE this!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. heehee...SUPER CUTE Lee!! LOVE your little cuppycakes, and the fun bright bold colors! Your smilies crack me up!! Have a great weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!