Friday, March 20, 2009

HHH.............Hip Hoppin' Away!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Hip Hop!!!!! Another fabulously fun-filled day with challenges and prizes and chatting!! Make sure to pop in on these awesome Thursday Hip Hops in the Unity Forum at SCS!!!! You know how I love my Unity Stamps!!!



  • Stamps: Hey Chick
  • Paper: Real Red, Summer Sun, Kraft, Basic Black
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Markers: SU Summer Sun, Real Red, Creamy Caramel
  • Accessories: Flowers, Pearls, Ribbons, Stickles, Clip
This was for SCS Color Challenge this week, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, Kraft and optional Black. I didn't have Riding Hood Red, so I substituted Real Red. And some of the fun and awesome Unity gals threw out the challenge to use this Unity Kit, Hey Chick!!! So great for such a fun, colorful challenge!!! Just a fun and funky card!!! That's all I have time for, such a crazy and busy week!!! But head over to Angela's Blog for all the fun HHH blog posts and the super specials - 30% off!!!!!! Enjoy your Friday!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh you so rocked this color combo Lee!!! I couldn't get into it and you pulled it off beautifully!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh, I really like this one. I love the reds and yellows together, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your sharing this here. I saw it in your SCS gallery and loved it. you did those chickies up just right! great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lee, I totally love this! You really made those colors work. I had to bail on this one. It was beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this card!! It's so bright and sunny...and I love that the birds are flaunting their bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Lee - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee,

    This card is so stinking cute I love it!!! The colors are great the layout I love, and that image adorable!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I just LOVE it! Those chicks look fantastic in these bright colors to me! Wonderful creation Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *gasp* love love love this!! Those birds are sooo pretty, and I love these colors together! The saying is so cute and unexpected too--♥ that!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!