Saturday, March 7, 2009

ETSY Inspired Challenge #26........Sweet Tweets!!!!

LOL............Mornin'!!!! We're leaving Abilene now and doing lots of geocaching and birding, so it'll be an easy driving day to just get to Amarillo tonite. Then home tomorrow nite............I'm sooo ready for my own comfy bed that's for sure!!! ;)

So here's today's ETSY Inspired Challenge.......the blurb from Ashley's Blog:

This week's EtsyInspired artist is a really fun one! Expressing You sells vinyl creations for your walls and car. I've noticed that vinyl wall decor is all the rage right now. I really love it since most of us don't have the money to have an artist actually paint on our walls. These vinyl decals give an artsy touch while being affordable. And for those who rent, these wall decals can be removed safely without damaging the walls.

This week, Expressing You is giving away a gift certificate for $15 (not applicable towards shipping.) With this sweet gift certificate, you could get an adorable wall decal to liven up your home. All you have to do to be entered in the Random.Brady drawing to win is make any creation that you would like inspired by anything you see in the Expressing You shop. Anything can inspire you ie the colors, the layout, the design itself, etc... Make your creation and post a link right here on this post by March 13 noon Pacific time and you'll be entered to win! If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC26. Have fun and go be EtsyInspired!

I just love the bird theme many of the pictures in the ETSY shop featured!!! I LOVE Unity Stamps you know..........so I couldn't wait to use the new Kit of the Month with these wonderful images!!! And can you tell I'm still on my pink and white and black color combo kick??!! LOL Sorry for the short post...........but hubby's ready to hit the road! Don't forget to make your challenge card or project using this shop as your inspiration and post a link to Ashley's Blog for a chance to win!!!! And have fun checking out our amazing DT Blogs for some more gorgeous inpiration!!!!

Taylor Usry (March Guest Designer)
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Lindsay
Shannon
Tiffany
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Lee, this card is just stunning! I love all the layer and the flower! The birds are super cute! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the layers and combination of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those layers too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lee,

    You did a great job on this card it is so so pretty and dainty!!!

    I love the images and you did a great inspiration piece!!!

    I hope the end of your trip goes well!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite...Chubby Birds! I love your card and the color scheme.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Lee!! Hope you are having a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty, Lee! You have such a way with pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!!! I love the pink...so perfect! Be safe on the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute! I love all your layers all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Lee! I love all the pretty layers. Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, even if it is pink! I miss having you 'around' SCS. Hurry home!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally pretty in pink . . . love all the layers, and the pretty ribbon! Have fun geocaching! I am hoping to start doing that in a few weeks too, if the weather holds out. Yesterday would have been a good day, but we were home helping our Cody re-coop. Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very pretty! Love your layers and those cute cute birds! Those flowers are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...your blog has changed a lot. It has been awhile since I have been on. Everything looks fantastic. :) As for the quilting it is easy if you can sew and cut a straight line. I don't know how to do that yet...but I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful, Lee! I love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Lee! Hope you had a great trip! It was wonderful to meet you!

    i need your address!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice card indeed, Lee! I hope you have a great time with your DH and come back nice and refreshed :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!