Friday, March 27, 2009

ETSY Inspired #29........Melanie's Tee In Pink!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Is that smilie me or what????!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Today's ETSY Inspired Challenge is found at HandmadeByRebecca. I chose one of her projects that uses a Gina K. set designed by the amazing Melanie Muenchinger.........Little Tees combined with the super fun The Best Things In Life!!!!


  • Stamps: Little Tees, The Best Things In Life
  • Paper: SU Pretty In Pink, PTI Dark Chocolate, Pure Luxury White, Basic Grey dsp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pink Pirhouette
  • Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon, Gems

Of course I LUV my PINK!!!! And Basic Grey Bittersweet is sooo perfectly pink and chocolatey!!!! Couldn't resist adding the GORGEOUS Chocolate Pearls I get from Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts!!! You know how I LOVE my bling!!!! LOL Please check out Ashley's Blog HeartHugs Designs for all the details and of course to link up your creations so you have a chance at a fun prize!!!!! Now here are my fellow ETSY DT blogs for some more mojo inspiration!!!!

Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Lindsay
Shannon
Taylor
Tiffany
Tonya

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love that card! And yes.....that blinkie is perfect for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Its sooo much fun to see my work recreated on the DT blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Lee! fab job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Lee! I love your card, it's so pretty! Ack! I love the chocolate pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect card for YOU! :) Pink with pearls...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Lee! Dang, you're about to send me back into a pink phase and I just broke out of one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! That is the perfect card for you, Lee. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lee,

    Sorry I did not get to come by last week, but your Etsy Card turned out great, not that I have ever seen any of your creations that did not turn out amazing!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!