Saturday, March 21, 2009

Etsy Inspired #28.........Pink Mushroom!!

Are you all ready for another super cute Etsy Inspired Challenge??!!! Our sweet Ashley picks out the most fun inspiration for us with these Etsy Shops!!! And some lovely prizes too!!! This week's shop is Alliebeans...........even that name is just darn cute!!!! LOL

Here is the little pencil bag I chose for my inspiration.............pink mushrooms!!! Aren't they sweet??? And I immediately thought of my adorable mushroom from the Feb. KOM at Unity Stamps!!! And of course anytime I get to use PINK I'm happy!!!!! :)

  • Stamp: Unity Feb. KOM
  • Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Pure Luxury White, Basic Grey - Eva
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics: Pale Cherry Pink, Pale Yellow
  • Accessories: Stickles, Ribbon, Gems, Clip
Please go check out all the details on Ashley's Blog and play along for a chance to win a prize!!!! There are lots of cute little bags here to get your stampin' mojo going!!! Also check out the awesome Etsy Inspired DT for some creative ideas:
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. That is a most adorable mushroom, Lee! Is that a paper clip I see? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lee. I love that mushroom. Great job with the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lee and that mushroom is too cute! fab work & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I see you have your CLIP on there, too! wink, wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Lee you just couldn't resist the pink mushrooms could you? ;) lol.. the card is sooooo beautiful! I adore the coloring, and the bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a pink mushroom! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!!! I love that dsp and that stamp! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job!!! I seriously thought aout doing a mushroom card off that inspiration piece!!!

    I always love to see all your great talent put to paper Lee!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mushroom!!! I was hoping I'd see that somewhere today. Really cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww that's so cute! I hope this summer to have time to open a Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, this is so cute! I love the mushroom and the adorable DP! Plus it's pink and had glitter, hehe, my favorite! It's like you make all the cards esp for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, this is too cute. Love the stickles on there. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is cute - love the colors you chose. going to have to try this challenge some time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how pretty is this! What an awesome pink mushroom! Love the stickles on it too and that woodgrain dp is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lee, super cute, and imagine that, it's pink hee hee, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, CUTE!!!! Love this Lee, the colors are awesome - great inspiration piece, you really NAILED it, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card! Love how you alternated the ribbon on each side.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome little mushroom house!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute and fun...love the idea of a pink mushroom!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!