Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Does Your Mojo Need A RES-Q Crew??

Well.......if you ever get Stamper's Block...........guess what??? Yep...........there's a new blog just for you!!! A group of us who've had so much fun hostessing several Splitcoast Virtual Stamp Nights have an informal and fun creative blog!!! No prizes, no deadlines, no pressure...........just some fun and creative challenges to get the Mojo A-Go-Goin'!!! Head over to the Res-Q Challenge Blog.............a new challenge will be posted on Mondays!!! And use the Mr. Linky there so we can have a look-see at all the fun creations that you get inspired to make!!!!




  • Stamps ~ Unity's Little Buggers
  • Paper ~ Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Pure Luxury White, BG dsp
  • Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Markers
  • Accessories ~ Stickles, Pearls, Ribbon, Flowers, Button

This first challenge is a super fun Scavenger Hunt Challenge given to us by Jean (naturecoastcrafter)!!! Head over to the Res-Q Blog to get all the details and directions!!! For this card I chose a sketch, along with using a floral image, from Michelle (eliotstamps)........the color combo from Pat (casep)...........and the ribbon a la Jacq (jacqueline).........let me tell ya............this Scavenger Hunt was soooooo fun!!!! I used my Unity Stamps kit Little Buggers and some of my favorite Basic Grey Two Scoops dsp!!! Hope you have fun and enjoy a little JUMPSTART to your Mojo!!!!


  • Stamps ~ Gina K. Floral Frenzy, Elegant Flowers
  • Paper ~ Pure Luxury White, Lavendar Lace, Black Market Letters From Paradise
  • Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Markers & Ink Pads
  • Accessories ~ Gems, Hardware, Ribbon, Clip

This card I made for Gina's Stamp TV Color Challenge this week.........Lavendar and Olive. Now lavendar is not my favorite color, but I sure do love how Spring-y and cheery they look together!! I used the Floral Frenzy Kit, Elegant Flowers stamp set and the watercoloring technique with my SU ink pads and the wonderful Niji Waterbrush. I need some more practice watercoloring, but I really enjoyed it!! The dsp is Black Market Letters From Paradise that Gina also carries. And of course I had to add some bling.....pretty Spring Bling!!! LOL You'll want to come check out the Stamp TV challenges for some awesome Gina K. prizes!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. Lee, these are fabulous! I was blown away by your color challenge card. Congrats on the challenge blog. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Lee. My stampin mojo does need rescuing - so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!! That looks like such a fun challenge blog! I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are BOTH totally GAW-JUS, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, a new blog! Sounds fun!
    Your cards are gorgeous Lee!!!
    Very springy cards...love all the elements you included...stickles, pearls, ribbon and flowers, oh my!
    Gorgeous!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    off to the Res Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful project and I love your elegant color challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Lee!! Love them both, and the lavender looks great, and I am sooo not a lavender fan...lol!! Your new blog sounds great - have to go check it out! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH neato!! The new Res-Q blog sounds like something I need most days, so I'll be checkin it out, fo shizzle!! And the scav. hunt sounds totally fun, gotta see bout that too! And your Gina K card is super gorgeousness!!! I love your coloring of that fablous floral image and your choice of dp really made everything that-much-more special! Really beautiful work, my friend, as always!! hugs and smiles xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee....your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards, Lee. Both are beautiful. Super job with colors, patterns, textures on Jean's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card you have here!!! tfs!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow I got behind in my blurfing. These are both fabulous, Lee! I heart the irises, and I heart the BG two scoops!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!