Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A BELLI Wednesday With A Big Announcement!!!

Our Belli Challenge now has a NEW HOME!!! The name of the Challenge has been changed to Creative Belli Challenge!!! You can subscribe to the new blog so you can follow along with each new challenge posted each Wednesday!!


Our Color Challenge for you today is to pull out that color that you hate, and create something with it. For the Belli Design Team, Chris sent us all images from new stamp sets that have just recently released from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. His Eye on the Sparrow stamp set was drawn/designed by Chris Dickinson and Easter Lily was drawn/designed by Courtney Fowler!!! I used the Easter Lily and I incorporated a plum color which I have a VERY difficult time using!!!
So come join us today at the Creative Belli Blog and take the Belli challenge!!! Check out the Design Team's wonderful samples!!! When you upload your challenge to SCS (Splitcoaststampers) or to PCP (Paper Craft Planet), please use keyword CBC57.
Well, I'm still in Texas and having a fabulous visit!!! I'll catch y'all up when I get home and post some fun pictures!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. Ah Lee....You may have used plum, but I notice you still got your pink in here girl! Just kidding you. This is a beautiful card. Safe travels when you head home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is very pretty! I appreciate your mentioning of the artists behind the images, very cool! I wish everybody would do that!
    plum eh? I see pink LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful design, Lee!!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I lvoe the colors you used!!! The ribbon is just perfect, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!!!! Love the colors and the background paper and the ribbon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those images are gorgeous and your coloring is fantastic.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous girl! I love the colors! Hope you're having fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty card! see ya tomorrow night, gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, this is fabulous! Pink and black is one of my very favorite combinations and I love the way you did the background to complimet the main image. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Beautiful Lee. I love your card the colors are so soft and pretty for spring.
    Angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lee!!! I love it in the pinks!!! Love the paper you found to match!!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I thought the plum was black at first and was scouring your card trying to find a color you don't like. LOL. Gorgeous, as always! Hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous right down to the ribbon, matches perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!