Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Belli Challenge #60..........Bookmarks!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Books!!!! I LOVE to read!!! I still find at least a little time each day to read........even though I'm also consumed by stamping!!! LOL I also love bookmarks!!! And I think they make such fun, little gifts!! Our Belli Challenge this week is to make Bookmarks!!! And there are sooooooo many styles and kinds to choose from!!!! Make sure to go to the Belli Challenge Blog for all the details and to link up your creations!!!


For this one I used some Wide Scalloped Pink Ribbon I got from Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts......LOVE her ribbon!!!! I layered two other ribbons on top. I stamped the rose from Melanie's A Year Of Flowers by Gina K. Designs and used Copics and Shimmerz to color it!! Then just used some nice, strong Tacky Tape to adhere the image to the end of the ribbon and folded the top over and also taped that down to have a more finished look.

Here is more of a traditional bookmark.........using my new Unity Stamps March Kit of the Month!!! I sooooooo love these Kits!!!!! I also used the butterfly images from the Cosmo Cricket freebie included in our kits this month as a gift!!! I did use the tiniest bit of Stickles for some glitz, but not too much so it would still lay flat inside the book!!


This third bookmark is a Corner Page Bookmark........I found the info in this Technique Challenge on Splitcoast. I used some CAAAUUUTE Easter Paper and Stickers by Pebbles. Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts carries such a fun array of dp and embellies!!!! I thought these would be such a cute little gift addition to a little one's Easter Basket!!
I hope you find some fun inspiration and gorgeous samples to get you on your way to making a bookmark or two for this challenge!!! Check out all the gorgeous and unique DT samples on the Belli Challenge Blog!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. Lee...you soooo rocked this challenge!!! I love all your awesome bookmarks....such gorgeous colors, papers, and images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lee, you made three!! They are all so beautiful and so different, I love all three. Those corner bookmarks are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bookmarks, Lee!! :) Love the 2nd one the best, but they are all terrific. I've never tried one of those corner ones...cute cute! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Lee!! Can I get a link to the technique for that corner one?...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your challenge, and love your bookmark., I'm really loving it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love all your bookmarks and the little bear is so cute! Is this how they all dress in CO???

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute Lee - you ROCKED this challenge, girl!! I love to read too, and you can never have enough bookmarks!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, all of your bookmarks are FANTASTIC!!! I love that beaituful rose ribbon!!! Your blue bookmark is gorgeous!!! And the corner was so cute!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful bookmarks!! my fav. is the one with the rose, such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your corner bookmark is CUUUUUUTE! Love the eggs! I love your butterfly bookmark, and your ribbon/rose bookmark is gawwwwww-jus!!!!!!! That ribbon is just yummy and so perfect with the rose at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all you bookmarks, Lee ... but that pink one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your bookmarks are fantastic Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee, these are so clever. Love that ribbon bookmark. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, these are great!
    I never saw a corner one, how cool is that!!! Thanks for all the inspiration Lee!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are fantastic!! All very different and creative. I think my fav is the rose ribbon one, just lovely! Awesome job on the Belli Challenge this week -- 3 bookmarks, you GO GIRL!! Woo hoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!