Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Belli Challenge #59..........Gina K. Day!!!!

Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net

Well?????????????? Have you guessed the Belli Challenge for this week????????? WHEELS!!!!!!!!! I believe Chrissy actually intended Stamp Wheels to be the challenge/inspiration.......but many of us didn't have any! So we were allowed to be creative and use ANY kind of wheels!!!!! So bust out the Stamp Wheels if you have 'em, but if not...........no prob........stamp a vehicle, make a wheel out of punchies, heck......ink up that hamster wheel and make some home-made dp!!!! ROFL!!

  • Stamps: Whatever Floats Your Boat
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, BG Marrakech
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics: R05, R11, E57, E77, YG63, G94
  • Accessories: Brads, Ribbon, Clip

So I just HAD to ink this precious Gina K. stamp set up!!! It's Rupa's Whatever Floats Your Boat!!! Can you believe I hadn't played with it yet???? SHUCKS!!! I couldn't let another second go by!!!! And besides..........isn't this lil turtle THE cutest on that skateboard????!!!! I couldn't resist Stickling him up just a bit!!!! ;) And the Basic Grey Cupcake Brads match the new Basic Grey Marrakech dsp I got at Limelight perfectly!!!! I LOVE this new dsp!!! But that's no surprise certainly!!! LOL

Now you can check out all the deets and the super talented Belli Girls DT on the Belli Challenge Blog!!! Be sure to play along and link up your creation there!!!!

  • Stamps: A Charmed Life
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Black Market Paradise dsp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ruby Red
  • Accessories: Ribbons, Pearls, Crystal Effects

Ohhhhh I just **had** to immediately cut out Mel's new set, A Charmed Life!!!! Oh my HECK what a fun and adorable set!!!! CHARMS!!!! Seriously.........billions and billions of charms!!!! Okay, slight exaggeration maybe!! LOL The Black Market Paradise dsp is soooo perfect for a glass of "Tickled Pink"!!!! Both Melanie and Cat shared that information with me.........I did goof just a tiny on the sponging above the glass......I sponged the wine color since I wanted a more bubbly, effervescent feel to the liquid in the wine glass. And the Rose Pearls match perfectly!!!! I LOVE my Limelight Pearls as you all know!!!! LOL I'll let you in on my secret.............I always color and embellish my images AFTER I adhere them to the card!! I've smudged and ruined too many hours of work before and have learned that lesson!!! I made this card for one of the challenges on Gina's StampTV..........come check us out!!!! Step-by-step video tutorials, forums, challenges with Gina K. stamps as prizes........it's a blast!!!

I hope you all have a truly Wonderful Wednesday!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. That is certainly one turtle with 'tude!!!!! I love the card it too had 'tude! As for the wine card itr looks so real I was going to ask you to pass me a glass......lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turtle card is so cute! The wine card is beautiful! You are so very creative - thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards, Lee...the Belli card is just tooooo cute and I love how you glammed up the wine glass...such an elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are fantastic Lee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards my friend! Love the turtle one and your wine one came out great! I so love that saying!!!

    Are you going to host VSN again? As soon as I saw the theme, I couldn't imagine you not hosting.

    Hugs & Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee,

    I love that turtle, and the colors on that Whine glass card are so pretty!!!

    Your layouts are always so much fun!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turtle card is too cute!! Great job on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what adorableness!! These cards are rockin'and a-rollin' right along on the AWESOME traiN! toot toot!! I love love love them both and now I wanna find some time today to play along in this fun challenge too! See how inspiring you are, my sweet Lee!?! Your mel card is really something to CHEER about too! Wowey Wow! tfs, buddy and have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoh, what a cute turtle, I love that card! And, the wine glass is super fabulous, so elegant!! Lee, you did it again, girl - gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, let me get this straight. You color your images after you adhere them. Is that right? Lee Murphey, are you that good at coloring in the lines????! Holy smokes, I would throw out about 80% of my cards if I did that.

    I love these cards and have gained tremendous respect for your fearless nature.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the turtle on the skateboard card, how clever is that??!! Definitely qualifies as wheels!! Great choice! Love the wine glass and charms set too, very unique and so much potential. Love the background and the shine of your wineglass!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skateboarding turtle is adorable! And I love what you did with the wine glass - I haven't gotten mine inky yet. In fact, I still need to cut the stamps apart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, love your "wheels" interpretation card, so cute! great colorful brads, so playful :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute turtle card - love the shiny wine glass, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is so cute!
    I did participate in this challenge, so kool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lee! I finally got a chance to sit down and look through all of your posts that I hadn't had a chance to read yet (too much real life getting in the way of fun!). You have such a fun and enjoyable blog... I love it! Your cards are wonderfully inspiring. I especially love this little turtle card. Who knew turtles liked to skateboard? And why shouldn't they? LOL

    I also loved your St. Patty sentiments...especially the last. Ha!

    Take care dear girl, and I'll visit again soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great take on both cards I love them both. That turtle reminds me of a friend of ours we nicknamed turtle. LOL
    Angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH...love your turtle card!! Those papers are sure fun and your coloring matches perfectly! GREAT CARD!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!