Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Limelight Thursday!!!

It's a fun-filled Limelight Papercrafts Day!!! And definitely make sure to check out the always fabulous sales that change every week!!!! ***February 1- February 8: A selection of our Valentine's Day themed projects are 20% off this week only! Here are the items on sale:

Unity Stamp Company Love Is Toxic and Rows of Yummies
All Basic Grey Bittersweet Accessories (6x6 Paper Pads NOT Included)
Odd Bird Planet Hey Handsome, Me & You, and Heart Lolly Tree Stamps
Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes Clear Stamp Set


Pretty In Pink… The Pink Panther... Other than being movies, what else do they have in common? How about the color pink!?! This week at Limelight Papercrafts we are focusing on all things pink… with one exception… it must sparkle, shimmer or shine! We want to see your pink bling!!! Stickles, Shimmerz, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, sparkle fibers… You name it, Limelight carries it and we want you to use it! Don’t have any that we carry? Use the bling you have, just make sure it’s pink! We can’t wait to see what you come up with! Pair up that pink with this Sketch (this is the very first Sketch I've ever designed!!) and show us your creations!! Post a link to your cards in the comments on Mandy's Blog for a chance to win a fun prize!!! What's the prize you ask?? A jar of Shimmerz and a package of Rhinestones in your color choices!!!! How cool is that??!!! You can also upload to your Splitcoast gallery and use the keyword LLPC014, but don't forget to leave a link at Mandy's blog! All entries must be entered by Sunday, Feb. 8 at midnight.

I used my new Boom Turtles from Unity Stamps!!!! Aren't these guys just tooooo cute??? I love them!!! And just had to use my Basic Grey Bittersweet dsp and Cotton Candy Stickles and Pink Kaiser Craft Rhinestones........all of which you can buy at Limelight!!! And this ribbon.........OMGosh.....this ribbon is a dead ringer for the Bittersweet dsp!!! Where did I get it? From Brandi at her adorable Little Ribbon Shop!!!! I better stock up on some more!!!



And couldn't resist using those adorable Boom Turtles again!!! This time for the Dutch Dare Challenge that Limelight Papercrafts is hosting!!!! The challenge is from our own fabulous Ryann and is to make a Valentine card with non-traditional colors. So I used the fun dp from the Basic Grey Boxer pack!! Some Cinnamon and Patina Stickles and Dew Drops add just a touch of glitz!!! Can you believe I made a card without PINK???????!!!!!! ROFL!! But I ***did*** still get some glitz on there!!!! Be sure to participate in this challenge as there's a wonderful prize.....the Unity Stamp set Delectable Delights and a tube of Pink Paislee Raspberry Glitter!!!! Come on.....these are awesome prizes from the super sweet Mandy!!!!


If these cards have too much glitz then blame it on my fever..........of course then I don't know what we should blame it on when I'm NOT sick and I overbling!!? LOL Now make sure to check out my fellow Limelight Six Chicks DT Members along with our 2 Guest Designers for some wonderful creativity and inspiration!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Lee! I love your challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! They are both great! You are 'da bomb girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. These are GREAT! I love those little turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crafty girl, you! love these both and that ribbon on the first on is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh those are just too freaking cute!! Love how you used the rhinestones in the Os!! and the glitz, super :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Lee! Love what you did with those cute turtles. Great color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee Love these!!!! Great sketch and super fun challenge!! I cant wait to play along! You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, you are remarkable. I go to Chrissy's Belli Challenge today and guess who the guest designer is! You go, my friend. Just remember us little people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so awesome! I love the boom boom stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! The turtles are so cute and love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CA-UUUUUTE! Love them both Lee, you made easy work of those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cute cards Lee - I love all the bling, girl!! Great sketch, I hope I find time to play! *STAMPI HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards lee, and you did a fab job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love all the glitter! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute and what a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Lee! I love this stamp - I must get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) heehee...very cute! Love them both, and that set is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!