Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Limelight Sketch Thursday....With A Prize!!!


Ohhh yeah!!!! It's a Limelight Thursday Sketch & Product Challenge!!! Wishing for Spring?? It may be snowy and icy but we can still 'think' Sping! Bring on the flowers! Use the provided sketch and use FLOWERS! They can be Primas, stamped flowers, flowered DP, etc...anything floral!



I just LOVE this little Skippin' Bee!!! It's one of the newer Stampendous stamps, along with the adorable Sentiment, that you can find at Limelight Papercrafts!!! Thanks to my talented friend and fellow Chick, JenMarie, for the images!!!! Mandy also has lots of new Changitos and other FABulous stamps for you to check out!!! Now the product focus is specifically flowers.......and I LOVE Primas!!! These are adorable Sprites by Prima........I have the ivory, pink and blue........yep, I'm collecting them all!!! LOL I used Kaisercraft Rhinestones for the flower centers and along the top.........oh and just ask Mandy how many gems and pearls I keep ordering from her!!! LOL And couldn't resist adding just a bit of Stickles too!!!! ;)
Now don't forget about the wonderful 10% off your entire order this week at Limelight Papercrafts simply by entering the code word PRESIDENT in at checkout!!! And be sure to play along with this challenge!!! All you have to do is create your masterpiece using the sketch above and some flowers and link it to Mandy's Blog for a chance to win a package of Primas of your choice!!!! Sounds fun, eh???!!!! And check out the other Limelight Chicks for some GORGEOUS inspiration:
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute is your little bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...love this card. The saying is so sweet. Great card lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bee is so cute, and I love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bright and cheery this is! Those bees are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Great card Lee!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Lee! Love the dp you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little bee on such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my gosh Lee...this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, that bee is too stinkin' CUTE! Fabulous card - you do, indeed, sprinkle a little luv everywhere you go, my friend!
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie and a pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how perfectly adorable!! I love this one and what a terrific sketch as well!! Awesome!! Limelight is lucky to have such outstanding designers!! hugs and smiles and tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!