Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a BELLI Valentine Challenge!!

It's a BELLI Wednesday!!!!!

It's official!!! Chrissy has asked me to join the BELLI Challenge DT!!! And if you've ever participated you know how FUN these challenges are!!!

What is a Belli Challenge? Each week, Chrissy gives us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter! This week is Belli Challenge #53 and we are working with Valentines or Hearts.

Perfect timing, right??? So I used one of my new sets I haven't inked up yet............it's from Clear Artistic Stamps by Belinda and called Sweetpea Sweetheart!! I LOVE it!!! So I decided to make a fun and glitzy hearts and flowers card for my VSN Secret Sister!!!



I used Real Red and Whisper White and couldn't resist my Red Stickles!!! I popped up one image of the hearts to give a little dimension. I just love the fancy, romantic font in this set!!!!

If you would like to participate in this Belli Challenge, here is what you need to do. Make your own card and/or item. Post it to your blog or SCS gallery. If you upload to SCS, please use keywords CBC53. Then head on over to Chrissy D's Blog. Post a link to your item in the comments area for Belli Challenge #53. You will then be entered to win a prize that she has determined.

Then head over to all the BELLI DT Blogs to see who was able to play along and show you some more fun and sweet heart creations!

Of course start with our Chrissy

Guest Designer Jessica Smith

Courtney Fowler

Ceal Pritchett
Debby McGillivary
Holly Brown
Joan Ervin
Karen Gibson
Lorie Ames
Danita Hollander

Now if I can just shake this nasty virus that has got a hold of me, I can get back to my stamp table and have lots of fun with my new STUFFFFFS that I got this week!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Girl...you are way ahead of me. I haven't even pre-posted for tomorrow yet and now, now I think I should start over as this is a GREAT card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lee! I love the colors! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh this is SUPER, love that glitz on the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, this is just gorgeous!!! Wowowow, the red and white is just beautiful!!! Love those hearts too!!! Great job with this challenge!!! I hope you feel better soon, I am just getting over mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Lee! I love all the hearts! Feel better soon and that's an order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you aren't feeling well yet. Valentine's isn't big day in our home, but I will definitely head over and do this challenge. There will be someone I can send a Valentine Card to.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you as a new member of the DT. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your designs.
    Very pretty valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Lee! Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoohoo, congrats!! LOVE this card Lee, it's gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS LEE! I LOVE the RED STICKLES!!!! SOooo sparkly! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I LOVE this card!!! What a fun heart stamp, and I always love glitter. LOL You rocked this Belli Challenge, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, Lee....love all the sparklie hearts!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Valentine card Lee! Sorry to read you're still feeling ill...hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic Lee!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a really beautiful and lovely card! Love those hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!