Friday, February 20, 2009

HHH.........With A VSN Sneak Peek!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Hip Hop Hangover............Fluttery Style!!! Of course the Unity Stamps SCS Hip Hop was soooo fun!!!! Even though I only got to Hop for a little bit.........I've got lots of VSN samples to finish up and I'm running out of time!!!! LOL


So you get a little peek of a VSN challenge too!!! Just click on the VSN blinkie above to find out all you need to know to participate tonite and tomorrow!!! The hint is one of the VSN challenges is to make a monochromatic card!!! So I decided to use the Paper Tole technique and layer one of my most favoritest Unity Stamps!!! Butterfly Beauty. The top layer has the butterfly embossed on vellum. The sentiment is from Something Within......so heartfelt!! Okay.........now you have got to go check out the Hip Hop Unity Specials on Angela's Blog!!! Also a list of wonderful and creative HHH blog posts to savor!!!!

I'm off to the doc, hubby's office and then a hotel for a quick overnight as hubby has a business meeting........but my computer and some stampin' supplies are comin' with me!!! LOL I'll see y'all soon!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I had forgotten about being able to emboss on vellum! Thank you for showing us how it's done, Lee. You are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lee...how delicious! Love your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card - love that butterfly!! Hope you are feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous butterfly Lee!! Wowwy! Cant wait for VSN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeeee,heeeeee,heeeee--thanks, Ms. Lee! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Lee! I am going to try to participate as much as I can. DH is home tonight, so not sure how I'll be able to play tonight. It's my first VSN, so I don't really know what I am doing. Are you allowed to tell what time your challenge is going up? I don't want to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee this card is very pretty!!! love the flowers and that Flutter By is so so so pretty!!!

    Thanks for the Welcome to the team the other day on my blog!!!

    Your cards are very inspiring you have so much talent!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card. What a wonderful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Lee!!! The butterfly is out of this world gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lee!!
    This is simply stunning! Love that embossed butterfly! The whole design, just wonderful!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just awesome,Lee! I love the layers of the butterfly, especially with the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous, Lee! Love that awesome butterfly and the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautifullll!!! I love the rich colors and that multi-layered butterfly, OH MY! Im so sorry to have missed vsn due to feelin' so crumby (icky cold) :( my loss, boo! But Im enjoying seeing all the amazing things created for the event and that inspiration is a real treat indeed! TFS, lee! gorgeous work, as always!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, this is a lovely card, Lee!! I really like the layered look of the butterfly. Terrific job!! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!