Friday, February 27, 2009

HHH..........On The Road!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

LOL..............isn't she cute?? Okay, so we're all piled into the SUV, but still we are on the roadtrip!! We're in Wichita Falls right now and will be stamping and geocaching with some wonderful SCS friends we've made!!!


Didja get to Hip Hop with Unity Stamps on Splitcoast???? I didn't...........we were in 3 different States while Hip Hop was Happenin'!!!!! LOL But I know as usual there were incredible specials, awesome creations, fantastic chatting and amazing prizes!!!! I really didn't want to miss HHH though...........so just a quick post!!! Here's a card a bit outside of my normal style I did for one of the VSN challenges. It uses stamps from the August Kit of the Month. I also had to add some chocolate pearls around the wonderful Basic Grey dsp!! Now don't forget to stop by Angela's Blog this afternoon for more HHH links and wonderful Unity shares!!!

I'll be back tomorrow for the fabulous ETSY Challenge Blog Hop!!!!! Amazing challenges and wonderful prizes to win!!!! Have a fun Friday and I'll see you later!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. Lee, this is gorgeous! I finally got to Hip Hop for the first time in ages and you weren't there. :( Hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, Lee! Sounds like you are having too much fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROAD TRIP!! Woo HOO! :)

    Gorgeous card, Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card, Lee! Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Lee! I love it! I hope you are having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lee! Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having a fun time! love the ribbon on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, yeah! love the ribbon! great image, looks fab with that paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love those chocolate pearls you added!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Lee, I really love that BG paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are having a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sophistocated and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!