Friday, February 13, 2009

HHH.......In The Snow!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's Friday...........so it's Unity Stamps HHH time!!!!!!!!!!!! What a super fun time yet again!!!! And you've GOT to go check out the specials...........until midnight tonite (Friday)!!!!!!! See all the details on Angela's Blog!!!!!!!!! Also she'll have a list of the other fabulous and fun HHH girls!!!!!!!!!!


I've got just one quick card to share today..........it's been an incredibly busy week and I'm not quite, but almost back to normal!! LOL......whatever that may be!!!! ;) This card I made for my little niece.........it's got these AAAAAdorable penguins that I just love!!!! And they're all glittered up just for her!!! (okay, okay, and me too..........I know I'm a glitter obsessed addict!!!) LOL Seriously though.........I believe Jolly Little Winter was one of my very first Unity Stamp kits I bought.........and it remains one of my faves!!! "One of" because there are sooooo many delightful kits and so many more in the works all the time!!!! And besides, it's snowing here, so I'm definitely in "snow mode"!!!! This adorable dsp is October Afternoon from Mandy's Limelight Papercrafts.............which I also LOVE!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. Such glittery sweetness!!!! I love it:o) Your cards always have a way of making me smile, and I always leave here feeling rejuvenated!!! Thank you for ALL the inspiration!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh soo cute! I dont have that set, sure need it after seeing your cards with it! Awesome Lee! LOVE the glitter on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the card. Those penguins are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love that set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the penguins! and by the way, your growing in unity week was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! They are sooo cute!! Great week Lee, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable. I just love penguins. Thanks for a very inspiring eye candy week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one of my favourite sets, too! Those penguins are adorable! Send some of that snow this way. We've had hardly any this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure your niece will love it! Those penguins are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This TOTALLY rocks! What a cute combination of prints and colors! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great little penguins and such a fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is super cute, Lee! Love that DP you paired with the penguins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooooo stinkin' cute!! I love those adorable little penguins! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! super cute, Lee. love the glitzed up penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a glittery winter beauty!!!! I love it, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute those little penguines! colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these little penguins are cute. Have a great weekend. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable. She will love it. I love that dp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee this is so cute!! I love the color combo and the penguins are to cute! Super job!!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh, you are so right! Adorable, Adorable, ADORABLE! Take good care, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an a dorable, glittery card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!