Thursday, February 5, 2009

HHH In The Limelight!!!!!

It's the 6th!!!!!!! You know what that means??? It's the Limelight Six Chicks Special Project!!!! And my very first special project as I'm a new Chick!!!! :) It's also HHH after a fun romp and a Hip Hop Thursday on SCS.........and since Limelight Papercrafts loves Unity and carries lots of wonderful Unity Stamps.....it's a perfect combination!!!


My project is a complete Gift Set..........starting with a little Note Card. The dp I used is SU, but everything else is from Limelight Papercrafts including lots of the amazing Unity stamps!!! I used the butterfles and a sentiment from the December Kit of the Month and the August Kit of the Month. You can find the White Satin Ribbon and the Pink Ribbon and the always beautiful Rhinestones at Limelight!!! You know how I LOVE my bling!!!! LOL
Now this Butterfly Chipboard Album I bought at Limelight............'cuz I LOVE Butterflies and I've wanted to try altering one of these!! Mandy has some really fun chipboard albums and I'll be trying some of the other ones soon!!! I thought some various butterflies from Butterfly Beauty and Spunky Princess along with the KOM butterflies would be fun to decorate with thru the album.......along with a few sentiments from Mix Up of Cuteness and Something Within and Love Grows. There are also places left for my friend to put some little photos that are special to her!! Lots of different fun ribbon...just go take a look at all the gorgeous RIBBON Mandy carries!!!


And of course I also used Kaisercraft Blush Pearls along with Kaisercraft Champagne Pearls and then some Kasiercraft Mint Green Rhinestones. Seriously.....I totally adore the bling that Mandy carries!!!! I'm in heaven!!! LOL

I thought I'd also make a quick matching Journal...........I just {{{heart}}} all these butterflies!!!! And Ribbon and Bling make any notebook special!!!



So here's a photo of the complete set!! I truly had such fun creating this......and I think and hope it's a gift that my friend would really just love and cherish!!! And I hope you enjoy checking out all the amazing projects that the Six Chicks and Mandy have to share!!!!
You've also got to check out Mandy's Clearance Section.........some fabulous deals there and also be mindful that when there's a clearance it's also making room for some NEW and fun items to come!!!!

Then stop by Angela's Blog to check out more Hip Hop Hangover Blogs!!!! Grab a delicious treat and do a little blog hopping!!! It's cheaper than therapy!!!! LOL I know it's one of my indulgences!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

34 comments:

  1. Oh gosh...love these with that DP! Plus, my SIL is really thinking of getting a Bind-it-all...your butterfly book may put her over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! This set is simply GORGEOUS, Lee! I love the butterfly album, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW! This is over-the-top gorgeous! WOW, Lee! You did such a FABULOUS job with this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are alllllll so beautiful!!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great butterflies!! just love that album, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Lee!!!! OMG,such a gorgeous set@!@!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous gift set, Lee! Love all that DP. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LEE! this is amazing! look at you, you did an album and it turned out absolutley stunning! great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Lee--- those projects are to die for! I love, love, love the colors! What a fun gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow wow! Love the set! The butterfly book is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my Lord...that is beautiful! I love your chipboard album. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, this is BEAUTIFUL! Fabulous job on it all. Love the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHOA girlie ~ totally FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous! love the butterfly theme and beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've been busy! What a wonderful set. I love the papers you used on it.....and of course the BLING!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Lee, this is drop dead gorgeous in every way. YOU GO GIRL! You have been rockin' your stuff! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are STUNNING! So beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy gorgeousness Lee! I absolutely love this! what a lucky friend who will get this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH wow Lee! This is just gorgeous!! That butterfly album, oh yes I bet you just about fell out when you saw it! LOL! Awesome creation my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowzers, chickie!!! This is just GAWJUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOnderful job. The butterfly album is so cool. Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh, LEE! These are absolutely FABULOUS!! That butterfly album is total gorgeousness-you're amazing, m'dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Lee...this set is absolutely GORGEOUS! I especially love that butterfly album, cause I've always loved butterflies, and it's just so darn cute!! :) Great job on your whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lee, this is beautiful! I love the album, you are one creative chick! *~* LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW- everything you are making is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGoodness, Lee! That butterfly book is absolutely stunning! I LOVVVVE that SU DP. I bought it and haven't even opened the packet yet. It is too pretty!!! I don't want to mess it up, so I am saving it for something extra special (*roll eyes* right!) As soon as tax season is over, I really need to dip into that. I have so much stuff here on my craft table half finished, I am totally ashamed. :( Kel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, Lee, who wouldn't love to get this package of elegant gifts and card! How creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lee, thud! Adorable projects - love how you used all dp and such a beautifully put together ensemble! Thanks for such a lovely share!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!