Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing In Unity....Day 4....Itty Bitty Love!!!

uSmiley from millan.net

WoooooHooooo!!!!!! Have you all enjoyed this Unity Week at my blog??? I sure hope so!! I know I have had a FANTASTIC time creating Unity Goodies for you all!!!! Thank you soooo much to Angela for letting me be part of this FABulous Unity Stamps family!!!! Actually, everyone is treated like family at Unity!!!!

See that smilie?? I even provided some chocolates for you!!!! ;)

Well, the Wednesday Unity Addict's Challenge was to make a tiny valentine!! So I made a trio of ATC's!!!! They're so cute and quick and fun to make!!! This first one uses the January Kit of the Month. Basic Grey Bittersweet dsp and some ribbon and stickles and gems, OH MY!!!! LOL

This next ATC uses the new Love Grows kit...........I soooooooooooo love this sweet kit!!! And this is truly some of my Favorite Ribbon from Limelight Papercrafts!!! I colored with Copics and used some red Stickles and more gems of course!!!! LOL

And for this final ATC, my favorite color combo of pink and brown with the gorgeous Bittersweet dsp!! This adorable image is from the August KOM. It's sooo cute!!!! AND....oh my gosh...Mandy sent me some of this FABULOUS new Heart Edge Ribbon she got in at Limelight.......ohhhhh seriously I'm in LOVE with it!!! Isn't it absolutely darling??!!!!



Well, here they are!!! I thought I could just tuck them somewhere to surprise each of my kiddos and my hubby!!! Of course the Kiss Me goes to hubby!!!! LOL I hope you enjoyed my Growing In Unity week!!! And don't forget to check in at Hip Hop on the Unity SCS Forum and tune back in tomorrow too for HHH and the Unity Stamp Single winner!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

30 comments:

  1. LOVE your creations this week...your color choices for these projects is just wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC's, Lee! I love colors and details! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the kiss card! But they're all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are all fabulous! I love the colors and DP on all of them. That heart ribbon is darling and the ribbon on the tree card is so rich and classy looking.....love it!

    Thank you for a fabulous week, Lee! See you at Hip Hop!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just amazing. I just love these cute ATC's. Very inspiring take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so sweet, Lee! Thank you for sharing and therefore GIVING ME IDEAS!! Lol!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are fantastic Lee!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards ~ I'm sure your family will too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these all!! This has been an amazing Unity week, you rocked it!! Love the smiley eating chocolates too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute ATC's! I love what you do with the color pink...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No really so so so so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all three of these! They are so adorable! I need that Love Grows set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those, Lee!! I've been in ATC mode, anyway, but those are fabulous!! Just don't ask me which one is my favourite. I'm not sure I can choose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I'm totally loving these!! Great job sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Lee!

    Check my blog for something about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Three fantastic ATCs! Great job this week, Lee! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  18. hip hop to you love all the yummy unity projects you shared with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just adore your style. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty cards!! I just looooove pink!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh MY...they are all so stinkin' adorable!!!! You've got one lucky family, Lee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, these are just adorable Lee! LOVE that middle one especially!! Awesome creations once again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cards are just fantastic. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOOH! GREAT cards! I do love that heart edge ribbon on that card! FAB!! And is that the wide textured brown ribbon? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are darling little cards! Great work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!