Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing In Unity....Day 3.....Recipe and BELLI Fun!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a FABulous Unity Stamps Wednesday!!! Well, it's snowy and blowy here, so what better than some home-made goodness??? Yep.........this is one of our family's most favorite recipes EVER!!! Pumpkin Bread.........ohhhh the cinnamon, nutmeg and clove aroma is heavenly as it bakes!!!


Here's a little gift tag I was gonna display on a freshly baked loaf..............however.............my daughter decided that the loaves needed to be immediately cut into squares and put in serving bowls..........why??? I have ZERO idea on how her mind works!!!! LOL So you'll just have to imagine that lovely pumpkin bread loaf!!! ;) I used my new Homemade By kit!!! How fun these will be for recipe cards and collections!!!!
And here's the recipe!!! Yes, I'm sharing it with you all!!! Trust me.........you are gonna LOVE it!!!! Again I used the Homemade By kit..........and had to use some bling of course!!! It's 6x6....now to eventually finish putting lots of recipes together and making a little family recipe collection!!!

Now it's also another Beautiful BELLI Wednesday!!!! What is a Belli Challenge? Each week, Chrissy gives us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter! This week's challenge is to use DOILIES!!!! You know, I've never used a doily in a card before!! And yet I have 3 packages of heart doilies that were just sitting there waiting patiently!!! LOL So I combined a white heart doily with my new Love Grows kit!!! OMGosh do I LOVE this kit!!! I totally had a BLAST making this card.....what do you think?? Maybe I'm finally learning to broaden out my style a bit, eh??!!!! LOL Remember to play along and comment on Chrissy's Blog with a link to your challenge!!! Now go check out what Chris and the other BELLI girls have for you with this sweet Doily Challenge!!!
Now don't forget to stop by tomorrow and leave a comment as I'll be drawing for a super awesome Unity Stamps single!!! I'll make the announcement sometime during Thursday's Hip Hop!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

35 comments:

  1. Wow, Lee, these are awesome! I want some of that pumpkin bread. It sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! I don't have any doilies, but good for you to use what you have! your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Lee...you have been a busy little stamper!!! Love all your projects...the recipe card is sooo awesome and the Valentine with the doily is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lee, this turned out FABULOUS!!!
    Wowowowow just sooooo pretty!! The doily looks great!!! Im glad this challenge helped broaden your stamping base!!! Awesome job on this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... W O W girlie!!! Totally FABU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin bread sounds yummy and your card with the doily is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are fabu! I am loving your challenge card and that recipe sounds so good! Thanks for sharing all of your creativity with us, Lee! See ya tomorrow! Can I get a Hip Hop!! >:0)


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both awesome! Love that doily card ... pumpkin bread sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your creations are awesome but I especially love your Belli card. Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute projects! Love the recipe card and tag. Great doily card. I just love seeing your inspiring projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE your black and pink card! The doily is so perfect on there!!!!!!!!!!! And pumpkin bread - mmmmmm......... you're making me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so great!! great recipe page and great use of the new Unity love set!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right I really do love that new set! And I have to break mine out too. Your stuff is really kickin' this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lee! I haven't been visiting your blog like I should. But, I got all caught up today! I love pumpkin bread - thanks for sharing the recipe. May have to make some today. Your smilies always crack me up. Love you and your work!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  15. How creative all three are. I really like the tag for the recipe page. Cute page and the card is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that bread sounds so yummy especially with the snow on the ground. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, pumpkin bread is my family's fav!!! We even make it at Christmas time to give out! I love how you decorated a recipe card!
    Beautiful Belli card. Pretty papers and fab color combo! Love all the elements to this card!!!
    You have a lovely blog filled with great inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
    It's always nice to "meet" crafters who homeschool too!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yummy! Pumpkin bread! Beautiful creations again today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would have cut it up and eaten it right away too! YUM, thanks for sharing your recipe and fab projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lee,
    It will be great working on the Belli challenge team, I'm really looking forward to it!
    I love the way you used the doily. Your cards is so lovely with so many great details. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your 'homemade by' stuff and I had to LOL regarding your daughter's little square attack, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both the recipe and your creations are soooo very YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I love that card!! I might even have to go buy doilies just to CASE it. The pumpkin bread sounds delish, too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh My Goodness Lee this is absolutely Beautiful!!! you did a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the card. The color combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome projects - I love the pink and black one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OOOOO I love it! Pink and black are always so good together. Welcom to the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are really making me want that cooking kit! So cute! I LOVE that Love Grows kit and what you have done with it! GREAT stuff Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lee. all the projects are fabulous! I really love the pink card though. You know how I am!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these, Lee! Can't wait to try that pumpkin bread...DH finally finished installing our new oven last night! I should be able to whip out some bread in there, even if the rest of the kitchen isn't done, right? Gotta test the oven and all... ;)

    Oh, and LOVE the card you made with the doilies for the Belli challenge...love the texture and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love this pink and black card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. So, so, so cute! Love the recipe one the most!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!