Sunday, February 8, 2009

Growing In Unity....Day 1....Fancy Shmancy!!!!

Hip Hip Hooooooooooray!!!!!!!!! It's my turn to host Unity Week here!!!

Smiley from millan.net
If you know me..........you know I LOVE my smilies!!!! LOL I couldn't resist sharing this one after Angela mentioned that the Unity gals adopted a family of duckies that are hanging out nearby!!!

Now....make sure to pop in each day this week and leave a comment and I'll pick a winner using my trusty Cody.org to win a Unity Single!!!! How awesome is that???? Yep............I LUVS my Unity Stamps!!! And check out the always lovely and very generous and sweet Angela's Blog for updates, eye candy, specials and more!!!! There are some FABulous new kits out too you've got to go see!!! Here's just a quick post for today to start my week........


So I finally got a chance to use this PRECIOUS peacock from the January Kit of the Month!!!! Having bronchitis and a sinus infection at the same time has seriously been NO FUN!!! But I finally got some antibiotics and felt like creating!!! And of course the very first peacock I made HAD to be PINK!!!!!!!! LOL I know you all really did expect that!!!! ;) Using the gorgeous Basic Grey Bittersweet dp and plenty of bling.........I had fun with this pink and black color combo!!! I used just a bit of stickles on some of the peacock feathers too! I thought this sentiment that's also part of the KOM was so perfect for this pink, precocious and princessy peacock!!! LOL
Stop by for more fun with Unity Stamps tomorrow!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

39 comments:

  1. That peacock is so fun! I love it! Can't wait to see what else you have in store this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lee!! Great paper for the peacock! Hope you feel all the way better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, Lee! Sorry to hear you have been sick. Take care and get better quickly, OK? XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what yummy goodness this is! So pretty and beautifully embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I love your pink peacock...what a cutie!!!Love the colors and paper, too!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Love that peacock and that paper is perfect for it...Get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! Great colors and I LOVE the peacock! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOWzers girlie, this is totally FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love you card and the color combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That peacock image is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is completely adorable and I LOVE your pink peacock...is there another color? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink peacock! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that card! Can't wait to see what you have for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being the weekly UNITY guest. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week. I just know it will be awesome and so inspiring. Love your card. I just love the peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous! Haven't inked mine up yet but this is definitely an inspiration to get that done! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a totally fun card Lee!! I love the colors!! And yep, your smilies - lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. glad you are feeling better! love the peacock, glad you got to ink him up. can't wait to see what you do this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a unique stamp...it just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee. Awesome start to a fabby week. I know you're going to rock it, chica. Love that peacock. You made it sooooooo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that peacock and you did an awesome job with it, Lee! I love pink and black together. Basic Grey paper is SO gorgeous. I haven't got my hands on any yet but I LOVE the look of their papers.

    Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Lee! I love that peacock! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice Card.. Love the pink & black together..

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the peacock in pink so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love pink and brown, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Way to start of your GIU week with a bang, Lee!! I love love lovey this peacock, and she's even more splendid in pink paper piecing! (Even though it may be your GIU week, make sure you get enough rest and ALL the way better, sweetie! {{hugs!!}})

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is stunning! Love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on being the Unity blog this week, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. GAW-JUS Peacock, Lee!!! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is sooo awesome Lee! Of course, love the colors and your cutting out of the peacock rocks!!

    (haha, my word verfication thing is 'sumpicat')

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome card. I just love your color selection. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  31. lee, I loooove this peacock, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Okay, I have to say it Lee! I love your DD window!....and I love this beautiful card. What a great job with the image and the design! Perfect! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. STUNNING! I love this peacock! I love the BG bittersweet papers! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow - glad you used this peacock because you've created this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!