Friday, February 13, 2009

Gina K. And Etsy Inspired #24!!

I've got lots of Gina K. shares today..........................As most of you know, Gina's father recently passed away. I just wanted to be able to send a card to let her know I care..........I wish I would have had some wonderful words of wisdom to share........but I didn't.........and I don't. But I do know that just to see that so many people care, it truly does make it just a teeny, tiny bit more bearable. Not better, because we aren't the ones that can heal the hurt and pain from death.........but just to be able to send a hug and a prayer can make that burden seem just the least bit lighter.

This is the card I sent to Gina............it uses Melanie's Hand In Hand set and Asela's Flowers For Daisy set. If you would like to send her a card her address is:

Gina Krupsky
4701 Dale-Curtin Drive
McFarland, WI 53558

This is the card I sent to Gina's mom.........it uses Gina's own Take Flight set. If you would like to send her mother a card, her address is:

Ruth Aurelio
P.O. Box 164
McFarland, WI 53558

This card is also for the weekly Etsy Inspired Challenge, this is #24........Ashley picks such cute Etsy shops and we each interpret that and make some projects to help you all get your mojo flowing and participate!!!! Each week the Etsy shop Ashley picks donates a prize to the winner!!! So browse around this week's shop, JennyBunny, (look under her sold items to find more photos!) get inspired and create a card or other project and then link your project in a post on Ashley's Blog before next Saturday!!! It's that easy!!! Check out my fellow DT girls for some more fabulous inspiration!!! And hugs to Ashley as she still isn't feeling well!!!!

Heather
Joy
Kerry
Lindsay
Shannon
Tiffany
Sara ~ Feb. Guest

I made this little treat holder........well, I'm experimenting with some ways to make some little gifties..........and watermarks too obviously..........but I forget to use it on most of my photos!!!! LOL This is a simple 2, 5, 7, 10 box that I made using the SCS Template.......and I'm getting addicted at how simple but cute they can be!!! I used Melanie's Cuddles & Hugs set for this.........and Copics.......still practicing!!! LOL And those are super yummy Hot Cocoa Kisses!!!!

This was for a past Etsy challenge......I love the look of Swiss Dots and roses!!! The gorgeous rose image is from Melanie's A Year In Flowers set. I stamped the roses in Pretty In Pink and colored the stems with a Copic and then ran it thru the Cuttlebug. The sentiment came from Melanie's Say It With Flowers stamp set.
I hope you all get to enjoy a wonderful weekend just spending time with those you love!!!!!
Have a Happy Hearts Day and have a happy heart!!!!!


Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. Wow Lee, you've been busy creating such beauties! Glad to see that being sick hasn't slowed you down. Beautiful shares today! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards! I'm sure Gina and her mom will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of gorgeous cards here!!! And how sweet of you......it will be appreciated I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, these are all beautiful! Just perfect for Gina and her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lee! Everything is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on this card it is simply stunning!!!

    Wow so many projects to share in one post you are one busy girl. I love the blues and greens card for Melanie, and I really like the Pink Roses card too!!!

    You did a great job!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all totally gorgeous, Lee. You are such a kind and thoughtful friend. Happy Heart Day to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TFS all your talent they all are lovely. Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Lee! I really love those roses with the swiss dots and touches of bling...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cards you created for Gina and her mom are wonderful. I'm sure they'll both appreciate them very much. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lee! Thanks for the comment on my news! I can't believe that it will be happening soon!
    I'm sure Gina and her Mom will love those beautiful cards,it isn't easy to make those kind of cards,and to write something is even harder.
    You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love roses and this stamp set is gorgeous!! The Swiss Dots make it even more wonderful!! A blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Silly me - I didn't realise the sympathy cards were in the same post. They are beautiful, Lee. You are such a thoughtful and kind woman. I feel for Gina and her Mum. XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many fabulous cards, Lee! I particularly love the butterflies, they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Lee! All of these are just soo gorgeous! You just keep creating one after another! I really love them butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, you have been busy. All your cards are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee your creations are fabulous as usual, my dear!

    I am so very saddened by the loss of Gina's Dad. The family will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the addy!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful cards Lee - I am sure they loved them!! You have a heart of pure gold, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lee - just stopping by to say hi and to let you know I left a cheery little award for you on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you just said those beautiful words you didn't think you had in you. :) What a lovely way to explain how we all want to send our love to Gina and her family during this difficult time and what better way to do it than with gifts from the heart. I am sure her family is loving all of the terrific cards and love that went into them that everyone is sending.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! lots of eye candy, sweet cards for Gina & her Mom - love the koala kisses (wondered how those tasted!) & pretty clean & simple rose card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are sll just lovely and so original and creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my!! these are all so wonderful, i just cant begin to tell you! Gina and her Mother were certain to take comfort in your beautiful and heartfelt cards, Lee. You are such a wonderful friend and really show it beautifully and in so many ways. :) they are all very special and precious and being Gina K. and Melanie M. stamps and created by you, they could never be any less! wonderful and ispirational!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful!!! Love that set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!