Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BELLI #55 ~ Inchies!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's BELLI Wednesday!!!! What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Each week, Chrissy gives us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter! This time it's INCHIES!!! Be sure to check out Chrissy's Blog for all the details and to post a link to your creation!!!

I've only made a couple cards with Inchies.......but they're really starting to grow on me!! For this one I used Melanie's A Year In Flowers and Say It With Flowers by Gina K. Designs...........you all just KNOW how I love my Gina K.!!!! I decided on the sweet lily and tried to make them look more like Daffodils........my favoritest flower ever!!!!! And I really love the pink and yellow color combo and this Basic Grey dsp!!! I made this card for a very sweet friend who's going through a difficult time.......this sentiment is just soooooo perfect when it's really hard to actually find the words to say!!! I just used some sheer ribbon and a bit of bling.

Be sure to check out all the BELLI Girls gorgeous creations!!! You'll find the DT links down and to the right.........just see all the FUN things you can do with Inchies!!!!

Limelight Papercraft news: February 16-22 is a fabulous 10% off your entire order by entering the code word PRESIDENT in at checkout!!!! And be sure to come back tomorrow for the Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge!!!! You're gonna LOVE it!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lee! I love the inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've never made an inchie card - but you've inspired me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love the flower spread across three inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lee...love the GK flowers and your long card design...looks sooo elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty and just in time for Spring. Love it.
    Angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo awesome Lee! I just love inchies and you have showcased them here wonderfully! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lee. I haven't tried inchies yet, but definitely going to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, this is absolutely stunning!!! You made that paper look awesome!!!! For the life of me, I didnt know what they were thinking until I saw your BEAUTIFUL card with it!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Lee, she will love it!!!! Awesome job on the challenge, you totally ROCKED it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Lee! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GAW-JUS Lee - love this card - very soft and delicate!!! I have never done inchies before either...well...at least not when I KNEW they were inchies. LOL Thanks for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout and love how you did the three boxes. This card has such great color.
    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, gorgeous! The color combo is lovely and the long card design is perfect for the Inchies! Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really cute Lee. You have a lovely blog. I'm still learning, I need someone to explain to me how to 'follow' a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!