Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Unity ROCKS!!!!

Oh you know I {{{heart}}} my Unity Stamps!!!! And I've totally just LOVED being in the Kit of the Month Club!!! And you all know Angela is just so sweet and showcases her customers and friends.........because all of her customers **become** her friends!!!! Unity has such a unique style....so many fun stamps and some awesomely created just for scrapbooking!!! Which will help me finally really get TO all the scrapbooking that needs to be accomplished here!!!! LOL


This card uses this Bliss stamp from the December KOM. I love the cute and funky sentiments!!! It's all I really needed to add to this adorable Basic Grey paper!!!
Now this is one of my FAVES!! Okay, seriously my Unity Stamp faves contains almost all the stamps!!! ROFL!!! But this tree is soooo cool!!!! It's part of the November KOM and it's designed by the amazing Lindsay Spencer!!! The "Life" sentiment is from the December KOM.....see??? You need to sign up as they are a seriously fabulous deal too!!!! This time I thought I'd stamp the circles of the tree on dp and pop them up. I just HAD to add some Stickles too!!! LOL


This card uses this FABulous tree again!!! I made this for our weekly Etsy Challenge that Ashley hosts!!! This is for Etsy Inspired #18 and you still have time to play along and enter for a prize!!! I decided I was making too many pink and girlie cards lately........so I thought I'd try to "stretch" a bit and make several cards without using pink!!! I did it!!!! Of course, I wasn't able to go several cards without using sparkle and glitter!!! LOL The sentiment is from the Eco Chic kit and is soooo cool!!!
Ohhhhh and now that all the busiest of the busy season is over...........Hip Hop will start again this Thursday!!!!! Yippppeeeee!!!! It's such a fun time!!!! Make sure to pop in on the SCS Unity Hip Hop Forum and join in!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! You know, it's really the amazing talented CARD MAKER that makes my images look so good. You always do a great job with Unity stamps, with ANY stamps. I love these cards, it's so fun to see that tree used so many different ways. Thanks for the lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cards are really awesome even without any pink & glitter ;) Love the new picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!! YOu did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! You make every stamp into something fabulous. I have to limit myself to your blog because I can shop and see a stamp and say no I don't like that then I come over here and see what you did and I need it must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy, all of the cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are ALWAYS so beautiful and absolutely perfect!!! I love each of these cards!!! I have to get my hands some of these wonderful Unity stamps!!! Thanks for the arm twist;o) Hahahaha!!!

    Oh...I left you a little something on my blog.

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're fabulous, Lee! I love what you've done with the Lindsay's tree. I love the simple as much as I love pink and sparkly - the eco chic tree card is wonderful, and so different from your usual style!

    My word verification is "tubbers." I wonder if it's trying to tell me something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, these all rock! Dang, you're awesome! As always, I love the finished look you get with your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! I'm with you on the KOTM. I just love them. I started getting them about 3 months ago. I just love them. Thanks for the creative and inspiring cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read about you from Unity and came to visit your blog. You are very talented. I'm in Glenwood Springs, are you nearby?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work and your blog rock!!!!!
    I am soo glad I got to see your work,it is so awsome, and your stamping is top notch. Glad to meet you, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Lee! Congrats to you...its well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome cards, Lee! they are all just fabulous and your style is super fun! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards Lee! Love the ones that Angela showcased on her blog today too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee you have such a good eye for design and color. I love what you've done!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your creations are absolutely beautiful! I'm sitting her kicking myself for skipping the Dec. KOTM. I'm going to attempt to life some of your cards-I still struggle with stamping even after 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU ROCK Lee!! Awesome creations gf!! wow! Love the new pic too, how pretty you are, beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee! you are having one fabulous start the 2009! I keep seeing your name and art work everywhere-I love it! great unity cards. YES, the KOTM are wonderful and they keep getting better (how is that possible?)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wowee! some seriously fabulous cards girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like all of these Lee, they're each unique and I love the geometric shapes on the tree - too cool. I also love shape of the words on the top two. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are AMAZING - I just LOVE these!! You don't need pink and glitter, they turned out fabulous, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  22. You rock, Lee! These cards are amazing. You are such a talented stamper. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. All 3 cards are just so pretty and creative too! Who could pick!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are really cool, I love the look!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!