Monday, January 5, 2009

Look Who's A 7th Six Chick!!!!!!!!!




I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! I am the 7th Six Chick at Limelight Papercrafts for January!!!! Yaaay!!!! That means I get to play along with the FABulously talented Mandy and her wonderful DT!!!! Thank you so much Mandy!!! I'm just so happy to be part of the team this month!!!!

The theme for this month was Kids!! We were to create a project that was either for or made with the kiddos!!! So I decided that since Valentine's Day is coming up, a cute little Valentine ATC type card and tin would bring smiles to some kiddos!!! You can make this for them or with them or both!!! LOL


I used Jolly Little Winter because Mandy carries the FABULOUS Unity Stamps!!!! I {{heart}} my Unity!!!!! And these little penguins are sooooo cute!!!! I made 6 little Valentine ATCs. Confession: because I popped up the penguins on some pretty thick pop dots, only 5 of them fit in the tin!!! LOL So, use some thinner pop dot, etc. and then all 6 will fit nicely!!!

I colored with Copics but then added some Stickles in various spots!!! You can find lot of FUN colors of Stickles at Limelight!!! And the half-back Pearls too!!! I'm addicted to Bling in case you forgot!!! ROFL!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the project.....it's so fun to make!!! Now please go visit the very talented Limelight Six Chicks along with Mandy to see what they've got in store for this Kids Challenge!!!!
**ALL envelopes are 40-50% off!
**Pebbles, Inc. Chalk - 40% off!
**Pebbles, Inc. Love Crossword and Loverly Flower 12x12 papers
Don't forget to pop over to Melanie's Blog for more Blogaversary Celebration and prizes and eye candy!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

31 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Lee - congrats! Your penguins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being part of the team, that is soooo exciting!!!!
    Love your project, it's perfect for kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is SO cute :) Love the tin with all the little cards, great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! That's so AWESOME!! It just amazes me how many companies are popping up that I hadn't heard of before and so many of my friends are DTs now. You're da bomb, gf =) heehee. LOVE LOVE LOVE your penguin ATCs and container--that's adorable and ANY kid would appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute, cute! love those little tins and those cute little penguins are the best! Yes! Love me some Unity too! So glad you are with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the idea of the little tin! You know kids would LOVE carrying that little thing around! The ATC's are too cute! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Lee! I love your little ATC cards. What a cute project for the upcoming V-Day holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lee! These little penguin cards are indeed adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Lee!!! They are wonderfully lucky to have you. I love these little ATC Valentines. Sooo cute! Love that set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Lee!!! Your project is completely adorable!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO PERFECT! I love the little set! Kids would absolutely love the penguins, the sparkle, all of it. :)

    And welcome aboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS girl, well deserved!!! I LOVE your tin, and need to get mine out and make some now that I have seen your adorable sample!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations!! I love your little Valentine's atc tin - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ack! I love those penguins and never thought to use them for anything but winter! Awesome project! Oh, and welcome to Limelight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute, Lee! And, congratulations on being the 7th Six Chick! I enjoy your blog and love storing up your ideas to adapt to what I have and need to do.
    Have a great month!
    Gail S.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, adorable! Love these little guys. What a great idea! BTW...love your new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, how cool for you! Love those little penguins. How do you keep it so together. I am struggling to create right now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I'm a little late, but you are an awesome addition.

    Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow these penguins are adorable, but your bling really makes them extra special! You are rockin' the stampin world, girlfriend!! Keep up the good work. I am seeing your name all over the place! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are awesome Lee!! Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome news! Congratulations! Cute penguins too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on being part of the team very exciting! This little tin is perfect for kids. Very cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I absolutely ADORE these ATCs!! I've been in ATC mode lately, so you know I'm going to CASE these. They're awesome. They're BEYOND awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a really cute and pretty project for Valentine's Day. What girl wouldn't love this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, Lee! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats Lee! adorable penguin project!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are sooooo cute!! I looove the little penguins too and the fabulous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those are too cute. I just love that penguin!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!