Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Limelight Thursday Sketch Challenge #13!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

You all are just the BESTEST!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the congrats and the LUV!!!! It's just such a huge and wonderful exciting time!!!! I love every single one of you.........and I do my best to keep up with the 150+ blogs.......but I get a bit behind.......no worries!!! I'll be catching up soon!!! I so appreciate also all the wonderful and very special Blog Awards I've gotten.....but I have a confession to make...........I can't remember who/what they all were!!!! LOL I'll try to find them so I can share them and pass them along..........but no promises that my brain will actually start working and I'll find them!!!! LOL


Well..........on to the Sketch Challenge!!!! Every other Thursday, Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts has a Sketch Challenge with a fabulous prize for the winner!!! Please play along!! Make sure to get the rest of the details and post a link your challenge card on Mandy's Blog!!!! This week the prize is a Stampendous single stamp of your choice!!!!

So here's my interpretation!!! What I absolutely LOVE about Sketches are the amazing versatility!! One sketch and yet everyone's card looks wonderfully unique!!! I used the Unity Stamps kit Mix Up of Cuteness that Limelight carries!! The background is also from Unity, Baby Boy Plaid. I won that at a Hip Hop on SCS. Sp eaking of.....it's Thursday......come on over and join in all day today!!!!!!!!! Limelight LOVES Unity just like I do!!! And of COURSE my bling is also from Limelight Papercrafts!! Seriously.....Mandy carries some of my most FAVORITE blingy bling!!!!

Now check out the AWESOME Six Chicks and, of course, Mandy's wonderful Challenge Samples:

Barely Banana Days ~ Brandi
Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
My Paper Haven ~ Katie
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
{the lakeshore stamper} ~ Becky

Come back tomorrow for the usual HHH and more Unity LUV!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. super cute, Lee! love that little whale, paired with that background stamps and those colors-he looks adorable! great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute this is! That CB background is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Lee, this is super cutness!!! LOVE this! And love your blingy in the corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is SOOOOO cute!!!!! Everything about it is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son is blog-surfing with me, and he LOVES your card! Heehee! I do, too! How clever to put those sentiments together, and I LOVE the bubble background! :) Great job with this one! ;) (Oh, fun colors, too...a good break from the pinks and browns I can't get away from right now!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The "bubble" background is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooooooooooooo cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lee! So excited to be on this DT with you! I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Lee. I love that little whale! Have fun with the Limelight gang- you'll do them proud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! You have great ideas and awesome cards to show for them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is just toooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, Lee...love the little whale and the great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!