Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a Limelight Six Chick and A Belli Guest Designer!!!!

Ohhhh just more fun and bling and stampin'!!!!!! I really enjoy the fun Belli Challlenges that my friend Christi introduced me to via her blog!! For the next 2 weeks Chris has asked me to be a Guest Designer with the Team!!!! And a girl just can't have too much fun stamping!!!! LOL

What is the Belli Challenge you ask?
Each week Chrissy gives us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter! This week's Belli Challenge #51 is to use Re-inkers!!! So I used Real Red and Handsome Hunter and my Niji Waterbrush from Gina K.........I love the richer color I could get with the red and then using a bit more water, a more muted look with the green!! I embossed "Love" down the side, but it's a bit hard to see. I'm also having fun with some corner rounders and bling!!! Of course!!! LOL Now be sure to play along, and check out Chrissy's Blog for all the details and be sure to post a link to your challenge card there!!!


Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!!

Lorie Ames
Sarah Anderson
Joan Ervin
Karen Gibson
Chris Dickinson
Ceal Pritchett
Christi Thorsen
Courtney Fowler
Debby McGivillary
Holly Brown
Jennifer Greco

And I am just over the moon and firmly on Cloud 9 to be one of the Limelight Six Chicks!!!!! I soooo love Mandy and Limelight and her fabulously fun and talented DT!!! And now I get to be a part of it for the next 3 months!!! Following my January 7th Six Chick even!!! So I actually get 4 months!!!! Shhhh.............maybe she'll forget and I won't ever have to leave!!!! ROFL!!!!! Be sure to check in tomorrow for a Thursday Limelight Sketch Challenge and play along for a prize from Mandy by posting a link to your challenge card on her blog!!! I'll have all the deets you need tomorrow!!!! But make sure to check as Mandy has fun specials each week!!! And lots of new goodies!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congratulations, Lee! You so deserve it. Mandy is so sweet and you are the perfect addition to her team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee you card is just stunning!!! I just loving the coloring of the rose and the corners are excellent!
    Great job with this challenge!!! So glad to have you on the Belli Team this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Congratulations on being a Limelight Chick! WOOHOO! You are so talented! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Lee, your coloring is sooo gorgeous....the single rose is just stunning!!! Congrats on your new DT positions...glad to have you on the Belli team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lee!!! Love the beautiful rose card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo Lee!! Congratulations!! This is VERY deserving! Your Belli card is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card! Congrats on all the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOOHOO Lee - congrats girl, that is fabulous!!! I love Mandy and Limelight!!

    Your card is beautiful, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hon-how exciting for YOU!! Congrats!! LOVE the rose card-it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the Belli Challenge and congrats on becoming a Limelight Chick!! Your card is awesome! The coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOORAY Lee! Congratulations! Your rose card is perfect, coloring and every element! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you Lee! You are a wonderful addition to the Limelight DT :o) Mandy is so sweet and picked a winner with you, you will do wonderful.

    I received the blog candy today and WOW! You outdid yourself. Thanks for all of the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yippee!! So glad to have you! :) Don't worry...you are a KEEPER!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Lee!!! You deserve it!! Your talent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! Congrats, Lee!! You are so talented and you deserve it!!! What a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You made a great guest designer!!!! This card is so elegant. Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty Lee, I love the rose and how you did the corners.
    Angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee you ROCK! You definitely are one busy stamper! AND a talented one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its beautiful!!

    YAY!!!! I'm so stinkin' happy and PROUD of you, chickie!! WAY to go, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Lee!!! Wooo Hoo!!!!!
    I'm so glad you are getting the recognition you deserve!

    Roses are one of my favouritest flowers you know, so this card is extra special :)

    Thanks for your sweet comments about my latest scrapbook pages - show me your accordion album when you make one, OK?

    HugS! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's great!! Congrats to you Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the new gigs! your card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such happy, wonderful news all around! I just knew this was going to happen for you...cause you rock friend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!