Thursday, January 15, 2009

HHH........You Know What That Means!!

Smiley from millan.net

Hip Hop Hangover Friday is here!!!!! LOL Soooo.......didja Hip Hop on SCS yesterday??? It's soooo much fun!!!!! Ohhh you simply have GOT to go check out more amazing new stamps at Unity Stamps!!!!! And do stop by Angela's Blog for a list of all the fun and creative HHH blog stops!!!!! I've got just a quick post for y'all today. No seriously.........this time it really is quick!!! LOL


I'm actually gonna sneak peek this card!! It's for tomorrow's Mini VSN in the Challenge Forum on SCS.......the Crush!!! It's called a Scrapling and I'm totally addicted to these little cuties now!!! I used one of the FABulous sentiments from Something Within. And my usual Basic Grey dp and bling!!! And my daughter has been crocheting me these GORGEOUS flowers to use!!!! Now come along and play the mini VSN with us!!!! It's just sooo much fun with challenges and chatter!!!!

I used lots of Unity goodness in many of my VSN challenge cards............so make sure to play along so you can see 'em all!!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. Yup!!! You have gone and created another T-total STUNNER!!!! I love this card!!! Also, you have one talented and creative daughter...she must come by the creativity honestly because of *MoM*:o) I am loving her crocheted flowers!!! The two of you have made one awesome work of ♥!!! Love it!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Lee! I wish I could participate in the VSN mini, but I am tied up this weekend. I am planning to do the big even in February, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lee...have funat the VSN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Wow I love this big time!!! I nominated you on my blog for a fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee! great card, great paper, and great embellishments. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love the card and that crocheted flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH! I made mine last nite too!! Yours is so cute...I'll upload mine when I get home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!

    Lee- have you checked you the Today's Special on HSN? (HSN.com) It's called "Bling Extreme" and sure looks right up your alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lee and I LOVE that crocheted flower that DD made! Awesome!!!! I am *hoping* to play along with the VSN this weekend but I have a class tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Lee!! I'm so glad this is a VSN challenge...I've been meaning to try some, and this will be the perfect chance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little scrapling! That crocheted flower is beautiful and I love the texture it adds to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Usually scraplings are limited due to their size, but you've done a wonderful job with this ... Love the texture, the paper and the bling (at least its not glitter, lol)
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at those colors!! This is just so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the card Lee, the colors are so vibrant! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just lovely Lee...super job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this little card, it has a retro look to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh how pretty!!!! wish I had time to do the minni :( looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card!! You are an amazing crafter!! Love the crocheted flowers, your daughter has a terrific teacher and looks like she's following in your foot steps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the cutest scrapling ever Lee!!!
    Here's an award for you:
    http://thestampingshopper.blogspot.com/2009/01/lovely-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful Lee!! Love that swirly font, and love that crocheted flower =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous girl!!!! Great job on this.

    And yes, anytime you are cruising through---please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!

    I wish I could leave a comment on all of the wonderful things I just scrolled through, but typing isn't for me lately!! However, I love everything I saw and I'm so happy that you are making a name for yourself. I never doubted you would.

    I'm leaving something for you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!