Thursday, January 22, 2009

HHH...........You Betcha!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! Which means it's Hip Hop Hangover time!!!! Have come Hippin' and Hoppin' with us on Unity Hip Hop Forum on SCS yet??? It's an all day Unity Stamp fun and challenges and prizes and chatter and yes, I know I tell you all that every Friday!!! LOL So go check it out and make sure to stop by Angela's Blog for the new release and Hip Hop specials!!!! Also to enjoy a blog hop thru HHH!!!! And you can hear all about their trip to CHA!!!! How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see more pics and hear all the fun CHA news!!!!


This is for the Hip Hop Challenge to use some different type of trim on our cards.....I have lots of ribbon and fibers and trim OH MY!! So I chose the knitted look and added some pearls to make some trim that would match my green apple card!!! The image and sentiment are from the adorable Mix Up Of Cuteness!!!! And it is seriously cuuuuute!!! I had to use some stickles on the apple....although I think maybe I should have done scratch and sniff!!! LOL Okay, I've got a busy weekend with lots of creating......I hope you all do too!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lee! Love, love green. And the pearls! Happy HHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,
    Love this. It's soooooo green. LOVE Green apples. LOVE THEM. Love all the layers here.

    Can you tell I LOVE THIS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Lee! Great monochromatic card and so beautifully embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I just LOVE green! That ribbon you used is fabulous, too! Happy HHH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your green apple card - the ribbon is awesome - I will be trying that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome, chickie!!! I'm lovin' all the layers!!!! Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always look so rich. I'm so trying to copy that. You rock it girlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee,
    Sent you a PM. Go check it out!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this card! Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this Lee - the colors are awesome, and that apple is truly yummy!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome. I love all the green embellishments. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. love every detail of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaay COOL, Lee!! :) Love the knitted piece down the side, and the pearls!! MMmmm...your whole card is DELISH! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on this apple card.
    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, scratch and sniff would be awesome! I love the green, it makes me long for spring!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scratch and sniff would be fun, but I love the Stickles! GREAT apple card! :) I just LOVE that apple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it!! That green is such a nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum! Love the green apple and matching DP!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!