Friday, January 9, 2009

Heeeeeeeere's HHH and a Limelight Thursday Sketch!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net

Howdy my fellow Hip Hop Hangover buddies!!!!! LOL Didja party yesterday with us at the Unity Hip Hop??? Is that why you're seeing DOUBLE the bunnies???? ROFL!!!!!! Okay, well, as well as the INCREDIBLE honor of being featured on Angela's Blog this week, I also posted my first project as Limelight's January Guest DT member and now this HHH post!! What do they have in common?? ALLLLLLLLLLL of them feature creations made with my super fun Unity Stamps!!!!! While you're at Angela's Blog.....check out the amazing sales!!!!



This card was for the Hip Hop Dazzle challenge. We were to use rhinestones.......oh you know how very difficult that was for me!!! LOL Yes, I have tons of rhintestones and just ordered a bunch more from Limelight!! 'Cuz I love the colors!!!! I'm an addict, what can I say???? ;) I love this sentiment.........okay, truth be told, one of the things I love about Unity (one I said....there are TONS!) are the amazing sentiments!!!! Having such a meaningful and special quote as the focal point on a card is just so cool!!! This one is called Leave A Trail.....and I guess I was in a rather Spring-y, Pastel-y mood, wasn't I??!!!



And this aaaaadorable stamp is from the December Kit Of Month. It's such a fun sentiment stamp!!! And it totally begged to be all blinged up!!!! Seriously....it did!!! LOL See why I really love winter??? 'Cuz I can make my own Springtime feel anytime I want!!! Don't forget to check out Angela's blog via the link above and see all the super fun and creative Hip Hop projects by some uber talented stampers!!!



Thursday was Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Challenge!! YEP! I have been crafting away like crazy but somehow totally missed this!!! I sure hope I'm forgiven.........I'm only a day late!!! Actually only a few hours as it's the middle of the night!! LOL I do love Sketch Challenges!!!! And this one was so fun!!! I used Unity Stamps Love & Meaning. For texture I used some textured dual colored ribbon and lots of bling!!! I got the rhinestones and chocolate pearls at Limelight!!! I have stocked up on bling as Mandy carries the most beautiful Embellishments!!! She also carries the WONderful Unity Stamps!!! Please play along with the Sketch Challenge, just follow these guidelines:

~Sketch and Product Challenge with a focus on textured products.
~Uploads to SCS should have the keyword: LLPC012.Participants should post a comment and a link to their card on Mandy's Blog Here.
~All entries must be submitted by Sunday, January 11th , at midnight to win a 12x12 Core'dinations Chocolate Box paper pack!!!

Check out the FABULOUS Six Chicks Designers for more inspiration!!!

Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie

Barely Banana Days ~ Brandi

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy

My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa

My Paper Haven ~ Katie

The Inked Spot ~ Ryann

{the lakeshore stamper} ~ Becky


Well, we're expecting more snow........so gotta go to town and stock up.....but I'll be back to stamp some more later!!! Got some fun news and a cute story to share from Clear Artistic Stamps tomorrow!!!!! So stay tuned!!!! :)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

27 comments:

  1. ohhh what beautiful springy colors :)
    Did you say SNOW? ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whateva............you do is always adorable!!! (lovin' the glitz!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lee,
    Holy schmoly these are awesome. Love what you did with the LOVE stamp and hello Whatever DAZZLES baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous eye candy, Lee! I am lovin' your bling. Stay warm! BTW, love the new pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are AWESOME!!!! I especially love your "Whateva" card!!! I hope your weekend is fabulous, and try to stay warm:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are just gorgeous! We are gearing up for snow again this weekend ... fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah thoughts of spring and yet waiting for snow! Whateva....you have great inspiration for your cards. Always love seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh baby! These are so AWESOME!! I love them all!!! Oooh more snow--what a shocker :) k, go stock up then get back to your snuggly home all safe and sound, please! yay, tgif! Have a wonderful day, my sweet friend xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh love them colors Lee! Beautiful cards! You ROCK!!

    And I sooo want to come see you and be snowed in...we could just stamp the days away, lol! I bet it is soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful and creative cards Lee! Pretty colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! great stuff, girlie! and YES! you are forgiven just because that card for the sketch is sooooo amazing! I love that stamp and the paper is gorgeous!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous Lee! I love that you brought back the pink and bling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are awesome LEE!!! Luvin all the bling and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do beautiful work! I just love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! Lots to look at and it is all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE THAT CARD! Great job! And we are definitely getting that Unity Stamp... Love and Meaning. :) I ordered it last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute stuff Lee!! I love that first sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these are gorgeous! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic cards! You've been a busy stamper! Love them all....but my favorite is the "love" card! Gorgeous colors and just the right touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful cards! springy is ok...it is 70 here in Arizona today!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Lee, these are all gorgeous and loving all the bling!! Great stamps, the whateva one cracks me up and I'm glad it begged you to be so sparkly and gorgeous!!

    I'm thinking of closing my blog, did you remove the thing to subscribe to yours?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card Lee, I LOVE the sentiment on that card. <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are each so unique and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!