Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Stampin' In 2009!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Well my friends.......it's a new year!!! And the quote that has been really sticking out to me a lot lately is so very appropriate tonite! It's a quote from Anne of Green Gables...one of my faves!!!

"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."

Simple........but so powerful! Each day is fresh.......new opportunities, new chances, new starts.....looking forward! Not that we shouldn't look back to learn from our mistakes and cherish our fond memories............but that we see each new day, month, year, etc. as MORE!!! So I wish to all of my fellow amazing blogging/stamping friends.......a very happy and truly NEW year!!!!!


This first card was for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast. The stamper who was featured was the FABulously talented and super sweet BARB!!!!! I just love her!!! And I have a couple of Barb's beautiful creations in my stamp room!! They are so special and well loved!!! I chose THIS awesome card of Barb's to CASE. And I used Unity's beautiful butterfly from the December Kit of the Month and also Simply Said. The wings are stickled to match the dp and really shimmer IRL!!! Of course they do, right??!!! LOL


This card was made for Gina K's Black and White Challenge on Splitcoast. I used Gina K's new butterfly set, Take Flight. It's especially elegant in black and white!!! I used the little branch in the Home Tweet Home stamp set for the bg. And of course some bling!!!! I really love this quote too!!!

Now you have GOT to go check out the new Basic Grey Bittersweet designer paper that Mandy has over at Limelight Papercrafts!! And Core'dinations Chocolate Box papers too!!!! OMGosh.........YUMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!! And there's a fun sale......to welcome in the New Year just use the code BALLDROP to get 15% off your entire order!!! And check out JenMarie's absolutely STUNNING Fairy Castle album!!! I am soooo ordering one of these from Mandy and hoping I can do something at least a tiny bit similar!!!!

I'm looking forward to a wonderful next few days of stamping and organizing in my stamp room! I'll have hopefully some fun shares thru the weekend!!! Have a SPECTACULAR weekend my friends!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. I love Anne of Green Gables, and that's one of my favorite lines, as well! Your cards are gorgeous. Happy 2009 to you and yours, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming the #7 six chick for Limelight! I look forward to your creations this next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work and news!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgoeus Lee! I love Anne too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, my friend! I love these cards! The black and white just so totally ROCKS! (so much so, that I have reverted to eighties lingo) My daughter saw that one in the SCS gallery and was suitably impressed. She is sixteen, and not easily impressed, so that is quite a compliment. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love butterflies, and yours are just spectacular. Both cards are just so unique and both are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fabulous, I especially love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool stuff! so glad to have you with us this month!I just LOVE that black and white card. I've got to get some Gina K. stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!