Monday, January 26, 2009

Doodlefactory Cuties and CAS Bubbles!!!

Smiley from millan.net

My new Doodlefactory Stamps by Starvingartists (SA) are here!!! I just LOVE these cuties from the Valentine Re-mix!!!! My awesomely talented friend Donna is on the DT and made such adorable creations with this set that I had to have it!!!



This card uses Carmello and Sprinkles!! Yes, the images each have their own adorable name!!! I decided to make my own dp with these cuties!! And to use yummy, chocolatey, sweet colors!! LOL I used the sentiment from Unity Stamps original Delectable Delights kit. I just had to use some heart shaped bling and stickles too!!!! LOL

This card was for the SA Monochromatic Challenge on PCP. Actually the challenge is to make a monochromatic card in one of the colors of the rainbow. I picked red as you can see! And who better than sweet little Rose for this card?!! Isn't she darling?? A bit of stickles and some red pearls to finish it!!

Now.............WHERE are the Clear Artistic Stamps (CAS) Bubbles?????? Welllllll..........hop on over to the CAS In The Cottage Studio Blog!!!!! It's the blog for the DT and I get to post there every other Monday!!!! I used one of the newer Girlie Girl stamp sets, Bubble Time!!! I just adore these sweet girlie stamps designed by the equally sweet Belinda!!!! Go take a peek and tell me what you think??!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Love both your cards! That first one is delicious and the rose card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun stamps! I love your cards, Lee. They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em!! The cupcake one is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BOTH cards! love the sweets dp & monochromatic rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute stuff Lee, I love those little doodlefactory images!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so clever to make your own DP and to use chocolate and caramel on your cards makes them even yummier!! Lovely cards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are definitely getting into the valentine mode of stamping!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, Lee! That first card is just delicious looking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!