Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cute Cookies a la Melanie!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

So are you enjoying the FABulous Blogaversary Hop that Melanie has going on to celebrate??!!!! Oh you must check it out!!! Start with Melanie's Blog and then not only can you hop around to some other beeeeeautiful Melanie Masterpieces but also comment for a chance to win some FANtastic prizes!!!!!!


For this stair step card.......I used Melanie's Have A Cookie stamp set. Ohhh do I love cookies!!! Yep!! I AM the original Cookie Monster!!! Always have been!!!! LOL I pulled out some of my most favorite Basic Grey paper and went to work!! Actually, Mel's sets really DO all the work for you!!! They're just so awesome!!!!! I love all the wonderful sentiments that Melanie always includes!! They let you say the CUTEST things!!! I used some Shimmerz, but it's kinda hard to tell. I couldn't resist some little pearls too!!! I think these pinky, chocolatey cookies look deeeelicious!! I really want some now!!! LOL

Now be sure to go check out today's other very special creations by some amazing designers and friends!!!!!

Carolina

Barb

Donna

Jessica

Julie

Rose Ann

Jessie

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. what delicious fun is that card?! I love it, you were able to use a ton of the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. num num num num!! this is one of my fave sampls with have a cookie EVER!! Lov eit as astari step, gfabulousthanks for your hard work!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just fabulous, Lee! I love the fold and all that pink and browh - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and perfect card style to use with this set!! I love the colors/papers and yumminess of the whole creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, love the hearts! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the way that it looks. Very cool!!!!!!!! Makes me want to eat chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too yummy! The colors, the bling, the design -- you got it all here girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuummmmmmmy!!! Gorgeous, Lee! Love all the great details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh what a scrummy yummy card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the stair step concept, Lee! I have to give this type of card a try! You have inspired! Wonderfully yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is totally YUMMY Lee - love this!!!! I love cookies too, heehee!!! Just getting back to normal here after the holidays and catching up!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Lee - I haven't used this fold yet and I love your cookie theme!!!! Have a great day. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, the stairs are so cool, and yummy!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very yummy and fun!!! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how very nom nom nommers!!! This is just fabulous, girl! What a great way to display those yummy cookies :) Lee,thank you for your message and thinking of me, I miss you too and I'll drop you a line to let ya know what I've been up to. I hope you are having a fabulous 2009 so far, my sweet dear friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is fabulous, Lee! I love it. Haven't tried the stairstep pattern yet. You're inspiring me....again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at this!! I LOVE your cookie card - what a lot of work you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome creation Lee! WOW! JUst ..WOW! Love all the details in this and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your stair step card - it turned out perfectly delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a really cute and creative card! I love that fold too! How 'sweet'.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!