Monday, January 12, 2009

A Clear Artistic Wedding Shower!!!!

Why yes!!!! There's a Spring wedding a-comin'!!!! A very fun Clear Artistic Stamps Bunny wedding!!!! LOL Two adorable little bunnies, Sarah and Thomas, will be hoppin' down that Bunny Aisle!!!!

The Bunnie Bridal Shower is January 20th ~ the Release Party for the new CAS stamp set, Moments In Lace!!! Such a dainty and pretty set!!!! Enjoy a couple sneak peeks!!!! ;) I made these cute little favors with the set........so very dainty and sweet these stamps are!!!!!

You simply must HOP on over to the Cottage Studio Blog where you'll see some Carrot Favors I also made and also Belinda's Blog.........you'll get more sneak peeks from the other DT members and read the darling story of our two bunnies!!!! I've been asked to be a bridesmaid!!!! I know what color dress I'm sure HOPING for!!!!! LOL Make sure to join us for the Release and play some fun Shower games and win prizes!!!! Just Who can resist these little sweeties after all???!!! ;) Just stay tuned and I'll post the exact details so you can join us for a fun chat party and prizes on January 20!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Could it be pink? Sounds fun, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing pink too! Love the favors you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These favors are adorable!!! I think these would be perfect in a Valentine's gift bag!!! Thanks for the creative inspiration:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee!! Too cute, I am thinkin' pink!!! Those favors are fabulously cute, love them Lee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and clever! Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to get a really close look at these! Love them. They are so pretty and what a clever idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cuteness!! I just adore these darling wedding favors and since I'll be attending the wedding, I'm sure to recieve one, yahoooo!!! Wonderfully fun and creative treats, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project!!! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very lovely and the carrot favors are the cutest!! This sounds just too cute. I hope I remember!!
    Since everyone else has guessed the color as ping, I'll guess you's like some sequins for that bling thang!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. That is so creative! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, these are the cutest and I so need to make some!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really cute! BTW - I love the title of you Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh these are perfect wedding favors! So soft and elegant! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!