Friday, January 2, 2009

Celebrating With Melanie!!!!!

Howdy my friends!!!!!! Have you heard???????? My fabulously talented and wonderful and sweet and beautiful friend Melanie Muenchinger is celebrating!!!!! Yep!!! A special Blogaversary and she's got some fun lined up for everyone!!!! Details below.

This is the first card I made with Melanie's latest set, Hand In Hand.........and oh my!!!! This stamp set is just so heartfelt and touching and meaningful!!! I was thinking this would make a sweet little Congratulations card for a new baby!! Soft colors and the perfect sentiment!!! I just love the innocence and sweetness of this image! Melanie has created amazing stamps...and this new set is no exception!!!!



Please go help Melanie Muenchinger celebrate a year of blogging and stamp designing over at her blog Hands, Head and Heart. Melanie and her guest designers will be sharing cards and projects from all her sets released through Gina K Designs this past year and prizes will be up for grabs every day! Sponsors include, Gina K Designs, My Favorite Things, Scor-pal, Paper Temptress, and Melanie herself, who is donating, among other goodies, a brand new box of Copic Ciaos! There will be also be challenges, contests, and a Who’s Who “Where are the Now?” on several of her past contest winners and guest designers! Come join in the fun and help spread the word, see you there!

Go check out the other amazing "Mel" creations from these wonderful and talented stampers:

Donna

Charmaine

Jessica

Michelle

Theresa

Joanne

Tammy

Cat

Stay tuned for more Melanie creations!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Lee! I love the combo of gems and pearls and the soft colors! Gorgeous coloring, too! Don't you just love the Lables 1 nesties?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness of this card, and the image is very sweet (brings back memories and emotions for sure). I love the shape of the card using the Labels 1 dies! Can you believe I sold about 20 sets of these things and didn't keep any for myself?! uggh, gotta have them next order ;) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, that is so cute! love how you colored the hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - look at all that bling! I love the shape of this little card too - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. It makes me feel so grateful for my kids. I have to tell you thanks! You have been such a sweet heart and so supportive through the last 2 weeks. You were always there to comment and send your wishes to me. It was very helpful to know everyone was praying for us and cared so much. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design! I love how you layered the Nestabilities and also used them for the shape of the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious! I love the shape, bling and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it Lee! Love the softness and the layers, so awesome! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is just adorable!! You're just awesome! I'm leaving an award on my blog for you and wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the fabulous card and like a million images!! You really made my day, so sweet of you!! I hope to get it posted soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the softness of the colors very sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cute!! Look at all the bling bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I coudl kiss hat pale new lil' baby!! thansk for sharing!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty card, love that image but haven't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love this set too. Love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!