Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CAS ~ Clear Artistic Stamps Release Tonite!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Well........you know y'all were invited!!!!! It's Sarah Bunnie's Bridal Shower tonite, Jan. 20th at 8 p.m. Central!!!!! You know.....the Clear Artistic Stamps release of the beautifully dainty wedding set, Moments In Lace!!!!! If you're behind on this adorable little Bunnie Love Story that is part of the releases.......check out Belinda's Blog to catch up!!!!

We're gonna have a Party Chat and also a Forum Chat..............most of us will be on both......'cuz we love, love, love to chat and party!!!! LOL Please join us at either or both!!!! We'll have some fun Shower games with beeeeeautiful PRIZES!!!! Stamps, Shimmerz, Ribbon, Albums..........oh all kinds of FABulous goodies!!!!! Plus............you will even get to "meet" me!!!! ROFL..........you know you can't wait!!! I've made an Intro Video of me revealing the new set Moments In Lace!!! Yep, I'm corny and funny and happy in my snowy mountains........what else would you expect??!!! LOL

This is my Congratulations card just for Sarah Bunnie...........'cuz you know she's a girlie, frilly, delicate little Bunnie!!!! She loves pink and bling, just like me...........that's why she asked me to be a Bridesmaid don'tchaknow!!!! ;) This Bella Rose dp is just gorgeous and perfect with Belinda's new set!!! Had to use a bit of Cotton Candy Stickles too!!! And I have got to remember where I bought those pearl hearts!! I'm almost out!!! EEEEKS!!!! Now remember to HOP on over and chat and play and celebrate with us tonite!!!!

Come back tomorrow as I have a surprise announcement or two!!! I'm pretty dang lucky and proud!!! But that's all for another day!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Your creation is gorgeous!!! Sorry I can't be at the party tonight but have fun without me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, this is so elegant and beautiful! Perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lee! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - it is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally ROCK, too!!! Your card is so beautiful and elegant!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely!!! I love all the soft pink and the beautiful, pearl hearts!!! I wanna know where you got them too:o) You always make the most stunning cards, and this one is no exception!! I love it!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too too cute Lee - love this!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Love the layout and the colors are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!