Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mousies and a WINNNNNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

And the winner is.....................................JENNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats girl!!!!! I know I had your snail mail at one time..........but please e-mail me again as I am sooooo disorganized with my addies!!!! LOL I'll get this out to you soon, I have a couple little "extras" I want to finish up and add!!!! ;) Thank you ALLLLLLLL so much for playing!!! And for celebrating my news with me about joining Clear Artistic Stamps....I'm soooo excited!!!!!

I'll be quick as it's late (well, duh......what's new??!!!! LOL)..........and I have to, have to, have to be ready to Hip Hop tomorrow with Unity!!!!! :) So this first Mousie card was for the House Mouse Monday Challenge to Let It Snow!! This week is an extra special one dedicated to a beautifully loving and talented stamper, Joanne - stamps4sanity, who passed from a sudden heart attack last week. I didn't know her personally, but I sure wish I would have!! Please stop by her blog and leave some special words for her family!!

This card was a double challenge card..........for Limelight's Sketch Challenge and for the Belli Challenge #45.

And my card won!!! I won the Limelight Sketch Challenge and won.............get this...........PINK PAISLEE GLITTER!!!!!!!! I mean seriously.............could there BE a better prize for me???!!!! ROFL!!! I love it!!!!!

And can you tell I'm sooooooooo enjoying my Label 1 Nesties???!!! LOL Ohhh and the Aqua Mist color by PTI............yummmm!!!!!! I also discovered that my Horizon Green Copic marker matches soooooooooooooo awesomely with Aqua Mist!!!!! I'm a happy girl!!!! Throw on some glitter and some new Candlelight Shimmerz for the flame.............and I'm in heaven I tell ya!!!!! This is for my SOTM group........I do hope they like it!!!
Well............I shall see you at Unity's Hip Hop or at least for the Hip Hop Hangover!!!! And I got new Unity rubbah and new Gina K. rubbah in the mail this week!!!! So I'll be busy creating!!! I wonder if my family ***really*** needs to eat this week??? I mean we all need a good diet anyway!!! LOL
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Lee! I can't think of anyone more deserving on GLITTER! I need to break mine out. I hardly ever use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! Pink paisley glitter sounds absolutely perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow neat!! that copic indeed totally goes with the aqua mist, super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards...love House Mouse stamps! Great glitter... Great designs and color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Lee!! I have something special for you on my blog so go check it out: http://cici510.blogspot.com/2008/12/pretties-thursday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little mousey cards are adorable! Congratulations on all your accomplishments and prizes! You definitely deserve them all...especially the glitter. You are a glitter girl!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love both cards! I can not wait to see what you do with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards look fabulous- and you enabled again- now I *have* to have those nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Moly, they're all adorable..i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lee- these are all fabulous! Love them. You won this week
    s Belli Challenge please e-mail me at chrissyd723@gmail.com and I can give you the details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, these mouse cards are adorable! AND CONGRATULATIONS on the design team appointment! YOU will rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are an amazing talented lady. I just fell in love with your sweet and adorable card creations. I also agree give me some shine, glitter, glimmer and bling and I'm a very happy girl. HEHEHE! I also used to live in CO. I lived in and graduated from Arvada,CO. I sure do miss it. I tell people all the time I may be a Texan and live in TX, but I left my heart in Arvada. P.S. I "REALLY" miss the snow and congrats on making the DT. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this--House Mouse & Nesties! I love how you put the image on the angled cardstock--quite clever!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards. very beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh! Those little meeces are so cute!! with the bling too! Love the little Santa too! The last one is just too cute too! Hope they wake up before they get coverd in wax!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute! love that aqua ribbon - congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!! These are all so wonderful and adorable too!! Great layouts and color combos and HM is always a good choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!