Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mice and Cookies!!! And Trees!!! And Snow!!!

Smiley from millan.net

LOL...............I'm lovin' our snow!!!! It's just so pretty!!! Although having my DD experience her first drive in the snow and traffic that turned a 2 hour drive into an 8 hour drive was a weeeee bit nerve-wracking!!! But she did so well and made very wise decisions, including calling a friend to stay the night with and wait until morning to come back home and keeping in touch with us throughout the day! Awww..........she turned 18 on Thanksgiving and certainly is growing up!!!

Okay............Sooo...........are you keeping up with Limelight's 12 Days of Christmas Challenges??? Check my post below to see the list of Blogs and Challenges and awesome Prizes!!! Not to mention a PHENomenal sale......a **different** one every day of the challenges!!!!!

Well, I'm sure LOVIN' the House Mouse Monday Challenges!!! And this Monday was a Glitter Challenge!!!!!!!! Could I have ***ASKED*** for a challenge more suited to me???!!!! LOL I mean seriously!!! I am SUPPOSED to use Glitter!!!!???!!! So I used another of my new Mousies!!! Mice Snowball..........and how perfect is snow for glitter too???!!! YEP!!!! I totally had a FABulous time!!!


Ohhh do I love Melanie's Have A Cookie stamp set!!!! I decided to practice my Copic coloring skills by making my own dp............and yes..........I still need more practice!!! LOL But I went over these cookies with 5 different colors and finally got most of the lines out!!!! LOL I also couldn't resist making a little cookie charm with some shrinky dink film.........I just love making these little charms!! I also am sooooooooo loving the Pure Luxury cardstock from Gina K!!!! It is indeed soooooooo smooth and I had no bleed through with the Copics!!! You have GOTTA try this!!!!!


Now this is my first attempt at making a whole scene card with the sponging technique. I used Gina's Tree Silhouettes. And it really is like looking up my hill on an evening!!! I also just had to add a little shrinky tree charm as a sentiment would just cover too much of the card!! I have soooo been in awe of my wonderful and talented friend Theresa Momber!!! Oh you simply MUST go check out her blog and gaze at all her wonderful cards with the most beautiful sponging technique ever!!! I want to go take lessons from her!!!! LOL It is certainly no surprise that she was asked to join the Gina K. Senior Design Team along with Cindy Lawrence. And yet another of my fabulous and gifted friend Donna Baker who recently joined Gina's Senior DT. And my awesome and very sweet friend Carolina Buchting is In The Spotlight with Gina K. for December!!! I am soooooooo excited for this upcoming release on Dec. 8!!!! I just know it's gonna be chockful of "awesomesauce"...........(a word I picked up from my DD!!!) LOL.

Now stay tuned as I'll be announcing my Limelight Challenge winner tomorrow!!!! And don't forget about the super fun Unity Hip Hop tomorrow in the Unity SCS Forum all day!!!!! And remember that Friday will be the Hip Hop Hangover blog hopping!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. These cards are FABULOUS!!!! The chocolate cookie one is ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Lee! I love your sponged card!!! Gorgeous scene. I love the colors. It looks like a magical place. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome!! Those mice make me smile every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, those mice are super adorable! LOVE your cards, Lee! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are awesome ~ as usual!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all three....beautiful hm card--love the glitter. yummy cookies and stunning trees! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love visiting you Lee!! Not only are you fabulously talented, you always make me smile with your upbeat and happy posts!! These cards all all fabulous, but that cookie one is STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!!

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lee!!! I could just eat that cookie card! LOL Love it!!! I am so proud of your DD! Just saying "driving in snow" scares the you know what out of me! LOL Kudos to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that glittery House Mouse Lee! And those trees, sigh! I need more crafty time and less working time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmm...ME WANT COOKIES!!!! These cards are super duper Yummy, gf! I love them so much! I love HM and this image is so cute! And your sponged scene with trees is stunning! You are an instant pro, that's for sure! Amazing stuff, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Lee, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. well it looks like you dove into your new sets just nicely! love them all - great job on the sponging tree scene, you're so sweet to put the shoutout to all your peeps *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  13. How creative and so elegant too! I love the scene and also what you did with the shrink and tie! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mice are too cute ane the cookies are yummy and the trees are so so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, adorable and Gorgeous scene card!! You sure can write, sorry I deon't read it all! I'm so far behind!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!