Monday, December 1, 2008

Limelight's 12 Days of Christmas......Day 2!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net


Welcome!!! Are you ready for Day 2 of fun and festivities???!!!! I bet you are!!!! Limelight just can't help but celebrate and YOU are the ones who will be filled with JOY!!!! Check out all the details on Mandy's Blog and all the incredible sales at Limelight!!! A different one for each of the 12 days!!!

Check out this AMAZING stamp, Sleigh Ride, by Unity Stamp Company that Limelight has donated for the prize for my challenge!!!! How perfect is that for this wonderful winter weather!!!! Okay, well I've had lots of snow already and I love it!!! Isn't this an adorable stamp??!!! Want a chance to win it??? Well, just play along with my challenge today!

Mine is an Inspiration Challenge. This is a photo of my "front yard" so to speak. I love the look of a fresh snowfall........so pristine and glittery and sparkly!! The frosty pines are just gorgeous!!! Just take your inspiration from this photo and create a card or project!! Please leave a comment here with a link to your entry and I'll choose a winner!!! I can't wait to see what y'all create!!!! You have until Thursday, Dec. 4 to play and leave a link here. I'll pick a winner sometime that late afternoon/evening!!!


Here's my sample card. I used the new Gina K. set Tree Silhouettes. It's just lovely and embossed in white on the black cardstock gives it a true "snowy" feel!! I can't help adding embellies......and barely contained myself from adding more to the "empty" corners!!! LOL I hope you all enjoy this challenge and I look forward to seeing lots of entries!!!


Here's a list of the 12 Days of Christmas activities and blogs...........don't miss any!!!!

Dec. 1 - Lisa-A Card Challenge
Dec. 2 - Lee Murphy-Inspriation Challenge
Dec. 3 - Jessica Russell-Guess the Xmas Song
Dec. 4 - Drew Cheshire-Xmas Movie Trivia
Dec. 5 - Ryann Salamon- Blurred Photo
Dec. 6 - Becky Carafa-Xmas Bingo
Dec. 7 - Brandi Parshley- Name that Christmas cookie
Dec. 8 - Sarah Anderson-Xmas Music Game
Dec. 9 - Jennifer Taylor-Gift Card Holder Game
Dec. 10 - Tiffany Johnson- Xmas Mad Libs
Dec. 11 - Katie Renz-Door #1, 2, 3
Dec. 12 - Mandy Cheshire-Where's Waldo.


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

38 comments:

  1. Great challenge, Beautiful picture of your yard!
    Here's mine.. Im the first post! The first one never wins!! LOL!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1148186?cat=500&ppuser=173393

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lee, your inspiration photo is gorgeous and your take on it is stunning! Gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!!! I love the black and white color combination...it creates such an elegantly dramatic look. I hope to play along, but my stamping time these days are getting more and more limited. Still, I will try my best:o) Cause I wanna play!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your front yard picture :) I see if I can make an entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe what you look out to everyday. just breath taking (and I don't even like snow!). Thanks for the challenge and I love your card! it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If that is your front yard, when can I come visit?!?!? ;) Your card is awesome! I love the black and white...definitely captures the beauty of the photo! :) Thanks, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and look forward to trying the challenge. I want to live where you do...love the snow, just a beauitful picture. Down here in NC, we see little snow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty inspiration and your card is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both the picture and the card - you did an awesome job - as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Lee! I will play after work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgous picture of snow (and your card)!. Here is my challenge:

    http://jillcoopersblog.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/on-the-2nd-day-of-christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous girl!! I hope I get a chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous challenge Lee and your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Hmmm.....need to put my thinking cap on because I want to play!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I added mine. It is on my blog here-
    http://beckysorensens.blogspot.com/2008/12/2nd-day-of-christmas-with-limelight.html

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very very elegant! and I love your smilies too!..........and thanks for those great photos to put us in the Christmas mood!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific challenge. This card almost looks like the one I made yesterday with a few changes.

    http://pepperspapercrafting-pepperrn.blogspot.com/

    Thanks again!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge and your card is fabulous! Thanks for the FUN!! :) Here is my card. http://oldecountrycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here's mine! Love the snow!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1148985?cat=500&ppuser=49592

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lee! This is my first time at your blog and I'm-a-luvin' it" What beautiful work you do and I look forward to enhancing my creativity with some of your tips!
    Anyway, I saw your challenge and your picture is fabulous. Truly a winter scene. So, I'd like to join in - not to mention that I love black & white! Here's my card.....

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1149024?cat=500&ppuser=159439

    Thanks a bunch for looking. I sure hope you like it!

    Stef H
    (SCS: Glitterbabe)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved looking at everyone's versions, Steph ^ I thought I was being creative and did the same thing as you of using her picture, oh well.

    esaye5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun challenge! Beautifully stunning card - love what you did with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great view. Here's my card http://jennscrafts.blogspot.com/2008/12/3-birds-with-one-stone.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Forgot to congratulate you on being November's Cutie Pie - you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I love your black and white card....and the inspiration is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lee, fantastic card, love those nesties, I've been using mine a lot too!!!!!! Love the picture too!

    mine is on my blog: http://daiseyfreak.blogspot.com/2008/12/peace.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG is that really your yard?? I am so jealous!!!! Your card is gorgeous but I am still in awe of your yard!! Can I come visit you??

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my that view is gorgeous, Lee! Love your card it is besutiful! Maybe I can get a card done by Thursday! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your inspiration, Lee! I wish this was my backyard! Your card is most beautiful! I played along and you can find my card here: linseyrickett.blogspot.com/2008/12/limelight-2nd-day-of-christmas.html. I didn't do a very good job on this one, but who cares, I did it. :) Please don't put me in mix to win--I already own this stamp and it is fabulous--I would love to see someone who doesn't have it win!!! hugs and thanks for the super fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the picture of your winter yard. Also your card is absolutely wonderful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous picture and card. I love all the elements! Wow.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful view! I just love the snow topped trees and tried to create my own little tree here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1150282?cat=500&ppuser=156271.

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  32. DOH! Can't believe I missed out on some awesome challenges. Your card is absolutely BREATH TAKINGly beautiful. We totally see your inspiration piece in it, but your take is magical, really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lee
    I love cards they are ways too cool... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE Hotwheels scs

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! This is Gorgeous!!! and that photo is sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!