Thursday, December 4, 2008

Limelight Challenge Winner!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Why YES we do!!!!!!!! First............thank you ALL who played in this fun challenge!!! I sure enjoyed checking out all of the stunning creations!!!! And don't forget to check in at Limelight Papercrafts EVERY day for a special sale and at Mandy's Blog for more fun and to find the current challenge or game!!! Or just scroll down a couple posts to find the list of days/blogs to join in the fun!!!!

Now................without further ado.................our winner is...............Becky Sorensen!!!!!!! You can check out her beautiful card on her BLOG!!!!! Becky.........please e-mail me with your info so we can get this wonderful Sleigh Ride stamp out to you!!!! You can find my e-mail under my profile info! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo very much Mandy for letting me have the honor and the fun for being a part of this very special 12 Days Of Christmas at Limelight!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Hip Hop Hangover!!!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!