Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just Stampin' Away................

Smiley from millan.net

LOL.........I just love that lil guy!!! Although I do prefer my comfy chair by the woodstove and some yummy hot cocoa while ***watching*** the snowy activities instead of participating!!!! ;)


What beautiful winter days we're having!! Highs in the 30's-40's and sunny!!! I sure hope you're all staying safe and snug!!!!


Well, this card is a snuggy and cozy card made with the Nov. House Mouse SOTM. I used the sketch from House Mouse Monday Challenge Blog . I've been having so much fun making winter cards, that I thought I'd make a winter card with a *twist*.......that is using fun floral dp and pastels!!!

Now this is for the Etsy Challenge #17 for this week!!!! Find all the deets on Ashley's Blog and then play along for a chance to win a wonderful prize!!! I used the Gina K. Just Beclaws stamp set. And then some flocking for "sand" and CE to make those crabs all shiny!! And it was my first time using the Black Magic Coredinations cardstock.......I LOVE it!!!! I crumpled it up and then the gorgeous aqua color peeks thru all the crackly lines!!! You can find Coredinations at Limelight Papercrafts.


This one I made for Etsy Challenge #16........but I didn't get it e-mailed to Ashley in time.......I was so proud of my attempt at a NON-stamping card........but then I goofed and didn't get it in time to her!! I'm truly a dork sometimes!!! LOL I sent this card to the sweet and precious little 5 year old girl who has just requested cards for what will be her last Christmas. You can read about her here on Lauren's Blog. Get your box of kleenex first.....and remember her in your prayers!!


This also went out to a family that you can read about here on Andrea's Blog. A sweet little baby girl who was premie and having some ups and downs sure could use some happy thoughts and prayers also!!! Andrea is doing a phenomenal blog candy that you can enter simply by sending a card!!! I used Melanie's Hip Hop Accessories. The baby 'raffie is just precious!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Great cards, Lee! You have been busy! I love the house mouse and crab cards! Great colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards Lee...you have been super busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, these are wonderful! I love looking at your cards. They are always so beautifully embellished and you have fab designs! Glad you are having pretty winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Lee! The 'raffie is adorable pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gad! Where to start! They are all lovely and so unique~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work as always girl!!!
    Those are all so pretty!!
    Have a Happy New Year!!! Hugs,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards, Lee! Glad to hear you're having good weather, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Lee! Thanks for letting me know your parcel FINALLY arrived!! I sure am glad you liked it - I had a lot of fun putting it together :)

    Have a beautiful day and I'll be seeing you this year - will get back in the crafting groove sooooon! XX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!